League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Riot Games. The goal for each match-up is to defeat all members on the opposing team and take their point guard prisoner; if successful at this task they win. It is a constantly evolving game, with updates releasing every two to three weeks. Whether you’re playing solo queue or enjoy experimenting with new additions from patches as they come out- it can be tough staying up on all those changes.
In this latest patch , some new features have been added. These include changes to minions and turrets as well as a new skin line. Let’s have a look at them in detail:
League of Legends Patch Notes: Balances Changes
Dragon Changes: Chemtech Drake
Buff (Standard): Provides bonus damage against enemies that have more existing health than you (approximately 5% increase in damage per stack)
Terrain: Gas zones tends to emerge in approximately four jungle locations, transforming terrain for Chemtech Drake, granting any champion with camouflage within the zone.
Camouflaged enemies will not be revealed by regular vision wards, instead they are revealed by Control Wards, Scryer’s Blooms, and other items that have the ability to reveal invisible units.
Dragon Soul : If your team is able to get the Chemtech Dragon Soul, they get a buff that avails them a large second life if they die
Dragon Changes: Hextech Drake
Buff (Standard): Provides attack speed and ability haste to the team to land the killing blow (5 ability haste and approximately 5% attack speed per stack)
Terrain: Appearance of pairs of Hex-gates across the map, as terrain transforms for the Hextech Drake. You can travel quickly from one place to the paired counterpart.
The Hex-gates are activated with a brief channel. You can interrupt them by stuns or damage before they transport you rapidly across the map to the corresponding Hex-gate.
Dragon Soul: You can avail the Hextech Dragon Soul in order to gain a unique ability. It adds a chain lightning slowly to your basic attacks and abilities, with an adequate cooldown.
League of Legends Patch Notes: Objective Bounties
If you’re trailing, don’t worry: objective bounties will be displayed on the map for both teams. If one team takes an objective with active bounty gold is shared by all teammates!
Riot Games, creators of League of Legends says that their objective bounties can be a lot more lucrative than they seem. The number of objective bounties you complete is determined by four factors: experience, gold and dragon kills as well as turret leading.
- Outer Turret – 250g
- Inner Turret – 400g
- Base turret – 400g
- Baron/Elder Dragon – 500g
- Dragon/Rift Herald – 500g
The further behind a team falls, the higher their debt can potentially rise by 60%.
Pre-season 2022: Rune Changes
Lethal Tempo (aka Precision Keystone)
- Gain increase 15% (Melee) or 5% (Ranged) Attack Speed for 6 seconds whenever you attack an enemy champion. It stacks up to 90% (Melee) or 30% (Ranged).
- While this effect gets fully stacked, your attack speed can exceed by a factor of 2.5. You also gain 50 (Melee) or 100 (Ranged) Attack Range which is quite significant.
Glacial Augment (aka Inspiration Keystone)
- It will Immobilize the enemy champion, leading to emanation of 3 glacial rays from them towards you and other nearby champions.
- Also, it will form frozen zones for 3 seconds (which is equivalent to +100% of the immobilizing effect’s duration) that slow enemies for 35% (+5% per 10% Heal & Shield Power) – (+2% per 100 points of Ability Power) (+2% per 100 points of bonus Attack Damage).
- It will also reduce their damage by an adequate 15% against your allies (excluding yourself).
- Generates a 25s cooldown
Pre-season 2022: Item Changes
- Passive Ability has been added – Drain: It will restore 0.75 Mana per second. While damaging an enemy champion, it increases this amount to 1.25 for every second till 10 seconds
- If you unable to gain mana, it will restore 50% of the value of Health instead.
- The Amount of Passive damage has been lowered as follows : 30 – 70 (based on level + 1.5% Health + 7.5% Ability Power from 30 – 70 (based on level)
- The Total combined cost has been increased from 600 ⇒ 700
- Armor also increased from 30 ⇒ 35
- MR also increased from 30 ⇒ 35
- Passive damage has been significantly increased from 12 – 30 based on level + 1% bonus Health ⇒ 20 – 40 (based on level) + 1% bonus Health]
- Mythic Passive: It grants all other Legendary items with a 5% Tenacity along with Slow Resist and a small chunk of 50 Health.
- Base health regen has been lowered by from 300% ⇒ 150%
- Passive changed – Sacrifice: While your supportive and worhty ally is nearby, it will redirect 10% of the damage they take towards to you and provide a heal for 8% of the damage dealt by your amazing ally to champions.
- If they have lower than 30% Health, the damage reduction is increased by a fair percentage of 20%.
- Passive ability has been changed – Mana Charge: It will strike a target with an ability or attack to gain 3 bonus Mana and consume a charge. It will be doubled if the target is a champion.
- It also grants a maximum of 360 Mana. Upon max grant, this item transforms into Fimbulwinter, which gains a new Mana Charge after a every 8 seconds (maximum 4).
Force of Nature
- MR has been increased from 60 to 70
- Passive ability has been changed – Absorb: Taking magic damage from all the enemy champions. It grants a stack of Steadfast (maximum 6) for adequate 5 seconds.
- Moreover, Enemy Immobilizing effects will grant an additional 2 stacks as well.
- New Passive ability unlocked – Dissipate: Along with 6 stacks of Steadfast, your character will be able to take 20% reduced magic damage and instead gain 10% increased Move Speed.
- One spell can also add a new stack of Steadfast per second
- Passive damage received changes from 12 – 30 (based on character level) along with 1% bonus Health to ⇒ 12 + 1% bonus Health
- Passive changes – Snowbind: The attacks will now create a frost field for approximately 1.5 seconds. Also, it will deal (20 – 100 along with 0.5% max Health for Melee champions / 10-50 with 0.25% maximum Health for ranged champions/characters), bonus magic damage will be done to all the enemies in the area (4s cooldown for melee and 6s cooldown for ranged champions).
- Enemies that are moving across the field are slowed by a maximum of 25% for melee champions & 12.5% for ranged champions (which tends to increase by your max health).
- Passive ability called Immolate has been removed.
- New Passive ability unlocked called – Refuel: It will allow Moving and dealing damage to fillup the Chemtank.
- At 100 stacks, the next basic attack will deal from 40-120 (+1% maximum Health, + 3% Move Speed) along with magic damage which will be done to enemies (it can be increased by 25% against minions and 175% against those heavy jungle monsters).
- Passive ability has some changes – Mythic: it will grant all other legendary items with 5 Ability Haste and 50 amount of health.
The new features in this patch were so exciting, the team at Eklipse.gg had to take a break from their updates to go play. There is the introduction of objective bounties, more rune changes, item changes, and more! This article has listed all these updates to keep you in the know about what’s happening with your favorite game.
With these new updates from Riot Games on Patch 11.23 this week there’s never been a better time to hop on board if you haven’t already started using Eklipse as an online game streaming highlight service.