Sledgehammer Games has announced early access to the Call of Duty: Vanguard multiplayer beta that will take place this week.
The launch of Call of Duty: Vanguard is still quite far, which is towards the end of 2021. However, Activision and Sledgehammer Games are dedicated to providing early access for those who pre-order Vanguard.
Through the latest trailer and blog post, Activision and Sledgehammer Games announced the early access beta period for Call of Duty: Vanguard this week. Players who pre-order for PlayStation 4 and 5 will be able to enjoy the beta on September 10-13, 2021.
Call of Duty Vanguard Multiplayer Reveal Date
During the beta access, players can enjoy several modes such as Champion Hill, Team Deathmatch, Patrol, Kill Confirmed, to Domination. They also added three new maps, namely Hotel Royal, Red Star, and Gavutu.
As for PC and Xbox One/Series X/S, the early access beta will be available on September 16-18, 2021 for those who pre-order.
The open beta of Call of Duty: Vanguard for all platforms without pre-orders will be held from September 18-20, 2021.
With that being said, the game is scheduled to be released on November 5, 2021, one month after the game that is often referred to as its rival, Battlefield 2042, which will launch in October 2021. They will target a release for PC and consoles, both PS4/5 and Xbox One/Series.
What to Expect in the Early Access
Players who join the beta and reach level 20 will receive Weapon Blueprints for Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone. This blueprint can be obtained immediately when the game launches, while for Warzone it will launch together with the release of a new map this year.
Here are all the other perks you can enjoy in the Call of Duty Multiplayer Beta that starts this week:
- Traditional modes include Team Deathmatch, Domination and Kill Confirmed, alongside Champion Hill (Solos, Duos and Trios)
- New game mode called Patrol (based on Hardpoint) to be available from Saturday of Weekend 1
- Search and Destroy to be available during Weekend 2
- Five maps including Champion Hill, Hotel Royal, Gavutu, Red Star and Eagle’s Nest (the latter available during Weekend 2)
- Six operators to choose from
- As for weapons, there will be three rotating weapon sets in Champion Hill, as well as a level 30 cap for all available weapons in regular multiplayer (PlayStation players get 12 loadout slots instead of 10 for other platforms)
- Lastly, a feature called Combat Pacing will allow players to choose between Tactical (6v6), Assault (20-28 players) and Blitz (28-48 players) matches
Are you excited about the Call of Duty Vanguard multiplayer beta? While you’re at it, make sure you also invite your friends to experience fun matches together.
When playing the new game, don’t miss out on your best moments as well. Be it a sneaky headshot or a killing spree, it would be nice if you could share it to the world, right?
Thankfully, now doing so is easier than ever thanks to Eklipse. Eklipse is an advanced AI that is able to capture your gaming highlights and compile it into an amazing video.
No need to record and have to select your moments manually. Simply sit back and just keep playing! Eklipse will do everything for you to create the best possible highlights.
So, what are you waiting for? Create the best gaming highlights with Eklipse now!