Though you regularly access Netflix to watch your favorite movies, you might haven’t known yet about the Netflix games list. Yes, Netflix has offered its subscribers with its free video games since last year. However, according to the latest data, only less than one percent of the subscribers are playing any of these games.
Additionally, Netflix has launched over 25 games which can be downloaded and played through the Netflix app. Even Netflix announced that it will add more games to its service. But still, it’s only a few subscribers who will likely care.
Speaking of Netflix, it’s actually well-known as a streaming platform where everyone can enjoy any movie. So, it does quite make sense if people expect more with their show or movie stocks rather than their game list. But today, we’re going to introduce you to the Netflix gaming list along with the steps on how to play games on Netflix. If you are curious about them, just keep scrolling down.
The Best Netflix Games List
Currently, Netflix supports over 25 games on its service. Netflix even planned that they were going to bring that number to 50 before April 2023. It sounds insane since Netflix doesn’t seem to be designed for something like this. Apart from that, we have listed several free Netflix games in the following discussion. Let’s just take a look at them.
- Stranger Things: 1984
- Stranger Things 3: The Game
- Arcanium: Rise of Akhan
- Relic Hunters: Rebels
- Asphalt Xtreme
- Dragon Up
- Exploding Kittens
- Wonderputt Forever
- Teeter (Up)
- Hextech Mayhem: A League of Legends Story
- Shatter Remastered
- Shooting Hoops
- Card Blast
- Dominoes Café
- Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt
- Before Your Eyes
- Into the Dead 2: Unleashed
- Dungeon Dwarves
- Krispee Street
- Bowling Ballers
- This is a True Story
- Into the Breach
- Mahjong Solitaire
Additionally, these games are all free and there will be no in-game purchase. More interestingly, it’s ad-free. So, if you want to play one of them, you won’t be bothered by the ads that sometimes annoy you. But fortunately, since most of the Netflix games are based on the show or movies, it’s not child-friendly. Only those who have met the required age can access them.
How to Access Netflix Games Library and Play The Games
Now that you have got a tweak of Netflix games, it’s time to know how to play them. As long as you are a Netflix subscriber, you can easily access them for free. But the thing to keep in mind, you can only play the game through an Android or an Apple device. Not on a smart TV or even a gaming console. Here’s how.
- First of all, open the Netflix app on your device and log in with your account.
- Second, scroll down until you see the Games row and the games tab.
- Then, you can definitely choose any game you would like to play.
- After you click on the game you desire, you’ll be directed to the storefront for your device; GooglePlay for Android and App Store for Apple phones.
- Download the chosen game from the store, and to be able to start playing the game, you will need to boot it up using your Netflix account.
- Voila! Now the game is available to play at any time. Just by clicking tap-to-play on the game through the Netflix app or on the home screen of your device, you’ll be alright.
Alternatively, you can also download the games directly from GooglePlay or App Store. Just search the game by name, or type Netflix games to find the specific game. Once the game appeared, you can download it immediately.
So, that’s everything about how to access the Netflix games list and play them. Basically, the idea that the Netflix games do not come as part of the app itself is rather a major reason why people are not really into those games. People might need a more convenient way to access the game. But apart from that, the games are actually incredible and worth trying though.
Almira spends most of her time writing and reading some interesting books. She also loves games and cats.