How to crop video online? Here are a few easy steps that would only take a few clicks.
Need to cut some scenes from a movie you want to share with your friends, but don’t have video cutter software installed on your computer? Well, why install any software and charge extra GBs when all these things can be done with an online video cutter? Just read through five free tools for cutting videos online to help you with that. Check out the video tutorial on how to cut/split the first video.
How to Crop Video Online
How to Crop Video Online with Video Toolbox (the best online video cutter)
Cutting a video involves selecting various cuts from within the file you wish to save, and then merging them into a finished video which you can then share online with friends by uploading them to social video sites.
People are often confused and somewhat daunted when faced with the problem of cutting and editing videos; this is often considered to be a very complex process that requires sophisticated skills. However, thanks to free user-friendly online video editing software like Video Toolbox, anyone can trim videos and create professional output files – and this can all be done on the web, without having to buy video editing software that has to be installed on your computer.
1. To use Video Toolbox’s free service, you need to sign up for an account on their website (this doesn’t cost anything). You will receive a sign up confirmation email by clicking the link. After this, you will be able to access Video Toolbox’s video editing tools.
2. This will take some time depending on the file size. Make sure you don’t close the browser window while the upload is in progress, or you may have to start again.
3. Once the upload is complete, select an option from the “Choose an action” drop-down menu. The second option is to cut the Split video file, which is what we’re doing here. It will be possible to use this same menu later to complete other actions on your cropped video file.
4. Select the start time and end time for which you want to trim the video. Then, click Cut Slices to leave in the same format, or Convert Slices to convert to a different file format (I chose Cut Slices). Since no visual overview is provided on the timeline, it’s wise to note before using the tool exactly where in the video you wish to cut. Then, select the appropriate time frame in the Split crop tool.
5. Once the new cut file has been processed, you can then download it to your computer (make sure you watch where you save it!).
6. Since you can only cut a piece of video at a time, you only need to repeat the split cut action if you want to cut another part of the video. It is then downloaded to the same folder on your computer. Once you’ve finished trimming the main file, return to the Video Toolbox’s File manager, and select the Merge Files action from the drop-down menu. It then allows you to compile your cut videos into one single video file.
How to Crop Video Online with Wondershare
If what you want is more than just a simple cutter, say no hardcore editing but to do some basic editings on your video footage like adding voiceovers, creating multi screen or video overlays, and maybe adding some special effects like mosaics, tilt-shift, close-up etc to add a touch to your video. Free online tools that have functions that are too simple to help you perform tasks.
You might want to try some cheap, easy-to-use and yet powerful video editors. For that purpose, Wondershare Video Editor highly recommended. Supports a wide variety of video formats including MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI, WMV, and more. With it, you can cut your video into parts with just a few clicks. It also helps you add intros/credits, transitions, and other effects.
A competitive online game enthusiast who has potato aim and grandma reflexes, but still enjoy writing about various games.