In this article we will teach you how to get to Valcano Manor in Elden Ring. Elden Ring’s open world is enormous, and it has NPCs to chat with, bosses to defeat, and hidden regions to discover. Many of the game’s best tools and armors are locked away in secret areas that players will need to explore and uncover as part of various questlines.
In the case of Volcano Manor, for instance, you’ll find yourself in a scorching environment with several dangerous foes and interesting non-player characters. But the most puzzling thing for players is how to get to Volcano Manor in Elden Ring.
Guide on how to get to Volcano Manor in Elden Ring
There are several ways for players to look at how to get to Volcano Manor in Elden Ring. Players have complete freedom to decide how they get to their destination and what they do once they get there. This guide includes details on all three routes for players looking at how to get to Volcano Manor in Elden Ring. Check out this article for a more detailed account of Volcano Manor Quest.
How to get to Volcano Manor in Elden Ring in three ways
1.Walk to Volcano Manor
First is walking. Walking to Volcano Manor is doable, although it’s a long way from Elden Ring’s starting area.
- Players need to travel to the far north, past Liurnia of the Lakes and the Atlas Plateau. Keep going to access Mt. Gelmir, the starting point for the region.
Tarnished players shouldn’t venture to Volcano Manor until they have leveled up. The locations around are filled with deadly foes that can strike down low-level players in a single hit.
The other route to how to get to Volcan Manor in Elden Ring without climbing Mt. Gelmir is to teleport quickly to the incendiary zone, and it’s available early on.
- Fast travel requires players to reach the Church of the Cuckoo Site of Grace from Raya Lucaria, so they must first get entry to Raya Lucaria.
- From there, players can travel outside and into the Raya Lucaria cemetery.
- Here they can follow a linear path to an elevator in the form of a gigantic turning wheel.
- The Abductor Virgin awaits you after this.
- If you die here, the game will take you back to the load screen, and reloading from Volcano Manor will be an option.
3. Raya’s Questline
The final path to the lava-filled area is the least challenging because it does not involve defeating any challenging bosses.
- To get into Volcano Manor, players need to find Rya and start her quick questline.
- Rya expresses gratitude when the quest ends and says she works for Volcano Manor’s Lady Tanith.
- After hearing her, players must take the Grand Lift of Dectus to the Atlus Plateau. Rya can be found near the left railing at the lift’s top.
- Speaking to her here teleports the player to Tanith’s Chambers in Volcano Manor.
There you go we explained all the ways you can access Volcano Manor in Elden Ring. We hope this article helps your way through the gameplay.
Besides that, we also have many other helpful articles – one of them is about smithing stones that you will need to find in order to level up your weapons. Check it out here: Where To Get Smithing Stones in Elden Ring.
We have more news and updates on Elden Ring in our blog, do check them out. Stay tuned for more. Happy Streaming!
Content writer here at Eklipse. An avid reader and cafe hopper who loves coffee, cats and everything about video games.