All Fortnite players who want to link Twitch to Epic Games should read this. Epic Games is indeed an interactive entertainment company that operates Unreal Engine, and Fortnite, one of the world’s most popular games.
Fortnite also streamed on Twitch for many years. And as the world’s most playable game, Fortnite has gotten high stream views there.
In addition to that, Epic Games provides any stuff needed in Fortnite, including Among Us back bling and emotes. You can also obtain the Twitch drops or other free loots in the different events. If you have no idea how to do it, you have stopped in the right article.
How to Link Twitch to Epic Games
To be able to link your Epic Games account to Twitch, you don’t really need any fancy efforts. You can do it very easily. Here’s how.
- To begin with, head to the Epic Game website and log in with your existing account.
- After that, tap on Profile Icon or the Epic Games username at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Then, the Menu bar will open and click Account under the menu.
- In the left bar menu, find Connections and click on it.
- Under Connections, hit the Account tab. Then, you’ll find all accounts which you can link to Epic, including Twitch, Google, Steam, Playstation Network, Xbox, and many more.
- Next, click Connect under the Twitch option.
- Once you clicked the connect button, there will be a popup message which will ask for your confirmation to connect your Epic Game account to Twitch.
- After that, hit the Link Account button on the popup message.
- Provide the authorization to Epic Games by clicking the Authorize button to complete the linking of Epic Games to Twitch.
- Before authorizing Epic Games, ensure you have logged in to your Twitch account.
- Finally, your Epic Games account has been successfully linked to Twitch.
- You will get an email confirmation to notify you that you have connected your Epic Games account to Twitch.
Additionally, if you want to know how to link your Epic Games account to Twitch on mobile, you can do it the same way as mentioned above. It’s only a piece of cake, ain’t it?
Knowing how to link Twitch to Epic Games on mobile or PC is necessary. Once you have connected both platforms, you can get Twitch drops, free loot, emote, or goodies from various events. Just give it a try!