How to make playlists on TikTok? Here’s a complete guide for those of you who would like to have your own personalized playlist on TikTok. As an application that has many users, the Tik Tok application is often upgrades its application with a variety of interesting effects and useful features. Recently, the Tik Tok app has just released some useful features. One of them is the Playlist feature, read more about it below!
TikTok’s Playlist Feature
With the Playlist feature, Tik Tok application users can group their videos into certain categories. What’s more, to be able to create a playlist on the Tik Tok application is also very easy, as it only requires a few steps. There is no maximum limit on the number of playlists that can be created in the Tik Tok application, so you could add tons of songs in your playlist.
How to Make Playlists on TikTok?
With the Playlist feature, Tik Tok application users can group their videos into certain categories. What’s more, to be able to create a playlist on the Tik Tok application is also very easy, only requires three steps. There is no maximum limit on the number of playlists that can be created in the Tik Tok application.
Steps on How to Make Playlists on TikTok
- First upgrade your Tik Tok application to the latest version. After successfully updating, just open the Tik Tok application on your device and open the Profile menu.
- There are two ways to create a video playlist on Tik Tok. First, you just need to tap the Sort videos into the playlist feature. Second, you create a video playlist through the settings menu.
- To create a video playlist via the settings menu, tap the three-line icon in the upper right corner of your Tik Tok account profile page, and tap the Creator Tools menu.
- On the Creator Tools page, find and tap the Playlist feature. There are three stages to creating a playlist or video playlist in the Tik Tok application, namely creating a playlist name, selecting videos to add to the playlist, and changing the order of the videos in the playlist. Tap the Start button to create a video playlist in the Tik Tok app.
- The first step, give your playlist a name. Type the name of the playlist in the field provided, and when it’s done, tap Next. The second step, put a checklist on the videos you want to add to the playlist. When you’re done selecting, tap the Next button.
The third step, set the video sequence. Tap and hold the three-line icon on the right side of the video, then move it up or down according to the order of the video. After that, tap the Create playlist button.
- After that, on your Tik Tok account profile page, the playlist you just created will appear. Tap the playlist to see a collection of videos that are in it. Tap the Add + icon, to create a new playlist on your Tik Tok account.
With the playlist or playlist feature, you can now group the videos in your Tik Tok account based on certain categories. Besides that; By creating playlists with certain categories, you can also increase the number of viewers of your Tik Tok videos.
A competitive online game enthusiast who has potato aim and grandma reflexes, but still enjoy writing about various games.