Most people think it is okay to post Instagram reels at any time. Yes, indeed. But if you use your Instagram for business and promotions, you are supposed to start taking this issue seriously.
Determining The Best Time To Post Instagram Reels: Why Is It Important?
Are you a business person and going to promote your brand? Or are you a celebrity, who needs to gain more popularity? So, making Instagram reels can be one of the best ways to try.
It’s important to know your target audience before you start thinking about the right time to post. This includes their behavior pattern and demographic too. This is important as the substance of your strategy formula.
Posting Instagram reels is essential, yet it can’t be done randomly. You have to make sure that your target audience sees what content you are posting for them. So, that is why you need to post the reels at least 4 to 7 times a day.
In addition, you should pay attention to when is the best time to do that. By setting the perfect time in posting reels continuously, Instagram algorithms will read your number of posts and its posting time as its material to decide which posts are going to be relevant to which users.
You will get the kind of engagement from your time and post pattern that is important to help determine the posts’ relevancy. This will help your audience to see your post.
When Is The Best Time To Post Instagram Reels?
To determine the best time to post, you have to remember your audience’s behavior pattern. You have Monday to Sunday and 24 hours to post your reels. So here is the right time to post your reels:
- Monday (5 AM, 9 AM, and 9 PM) – It’s reflecting the time when people have not yet gone to work, and the time after they finish working and probably in their free time.
- Tuesday (1 AM, 3 AM, and 8 AM) – The strongest magnitude to attract your audience is at 8 AM. It is probably before they start their daily activities.
- Wednesday (6 AM, 7 AM, and 10 PM) – Again, it’s time before people start their activity and the time when they are chilling.
- Thursday (8 AM, 11 AM, and 6 PM) – You better post the Instagram reels at 11 AM, during brunch time. It has the biggest magnitude to attract viewers.
- Friday (2 AM, 12 PM, and 2 PM) – The morning time post can increase your engagement from your audience
- Saturday (10 AM, 6 PM, and 7 PM) – It is definitely a prime time and the best time to post your reels
- Sunday (6 AM, 7 AM, and 3 PM) – It’s difficult to read the audience’s behavior pattern on this day. So, you better start to post in the early morning and the afternoon.
The best time to post Instagram reels isn’t as strict as it seems. It is only guidance for you to gain viewers and attention from your audiences as much as possible. According to the Instagram algorithms, you can post your reels around that period for the best result. But if you are going to post out of that time, that is pretty OK too. Consistency is still the best key of all.
Almira spends most of her time reading, writing, and playing games with her cats. She enjoys playing console games like GTA and Resident Evil. But among all those popular games, it’s always Cooking Mama that captures her heart.