If you are a content creator on Instagram, you are probably interested in relevant viewer metrics. Keeping track of metrics is helpful for those who are serious about their Instagram page. You can post photos as well as videos on your Instagram feed. So, can you see who watches your videos on Instagram? We will answer this question today.
Why should you care who watches your videos?
Knowing relevant metrics such as who watches your videos is very important if you are a business account on Instagram. By finding these relevant metrics, you will know what kind of posts do more business on social media. You will know what kind of posts you need to make to drive more traffic to the content you post.
Now let’s see how you can find out more about your viewers on Instagram.
Checking viewer information on your videos on Instagram
You can know who watches your videos on Instagram by opening the Video View Count. Follow these steps to know how many people have seen your Instagram video:
- Go to your profile by tapping on the profile picture.
- Now select the video you want to check out.
- At the bottom of the video, you will see the number of views your video has accumulated.
- To see who has watched your Instagram video, click on the view count.
- This will display how many likes and views your video has.
- Tap on the “likes” section to see who has liked your Instagram video.
Checking views of videos on your Instagram story
As you might know, you can upload videos on your story. Any story that you post on Instagram will stay there for 24 hours before it eventually disappears from the feed. Here’s how you can get viewer metrics on your Instagram stories:
- Tap on your profile picture in the top section of the app.
- Look to the bottom-left corner, you will find people who have seen your story.
- Click on it to see everyone who watched your Instagram story.
With Instagram feed videos, you can only see the people who liked your video. However, with Instagram stories, you can get complete viewer information. If you want access to even more viewer metrics, you should change your Instagram profile to a business account.
On the other hand, you may have faced some errors during loading Instagram videos. No worries, we got you. Let this article help you: Instagram Videos Not Playing: How To Get Rid of It.
Hi I’m a content writer at Eklipse gaming. I have a passion for gaming and I love writing about it.