If you play the latest installment of Call of Duty, you may wonder: why is there no combat record in MW2? Well, there is actually no option for players to check Combat Records when it’s first launched. As a result, they are unable to track their all-time performance.
But thankfully, in the Season 1 reloaded update, Infinity Ward brings the Combat Record along with the Atomgrad Raid. Now in this article, we’ll walk you through how to check Combat Record MW2.
How to Check Combat Record Modern Warfare 2
The Combat Record and the KD Ratio could be checked from the Stats tab of the menus. Follow these steps to find the right section.
- Start over to Modern Warfare 2’s main menu.
- Navigate to the start menu on the right side of the screen.
- Alternatively, you can press the Options button on PlayStation, or the Menu button on Xbox.
- Afterward, select the Stats option.
- Hit the Multiplayer option to see your performance record.
There you have it. It’s worth noting that every time you play the match, the Combat Record will be constantly updated. Through this record, you will see how great or poor you’ve been in the game.
To access the recent match stats, you’ll need two minutes (more or less) process before you check it out.
How to Change Your Calling Card and Emblem in MW2
It’s actually common for CoD players to have a favorite Calling Card, Emblem, and Operator within the game. In case you want to show them off, do the following steps.
- First, go to Moder Warfar2 dashboard.
- Then, press the Start button or F1.
- Afterward, scroll to the last tab on the far right.
- You’ll find your Profile Showcase.
- This section is alongside the options to browse your Calling Cards and other customization preferences.
Well, through this guide, you’ll now be able to check Combat Records in Modern Warfare 2, as well as your K/D and win/loss ratio from every match done so far. In addition, it will also show your highest kills and the highest kill streak you’ve scored in the game.
You can just head over to the Personal Bests section under the K/D and Win/loss Ratio on the left side of the screen to access this record.
Don’t forget to record your gameplay and capture the best moment of your video using Eklipse. Share them on your social media, and don’t let anyone miss out on this!
A gaming writer and Twitch community management expert. My entertaining and informative content provides value to readers looking to improve their streaming setup or stay up-to-date with the latest gaming trends