After the massive success of the Minecraft 1.18 update, Minecraft has announced update 1.19, also known as The Wild Update. Minecraft players can now experience a much richer biome with new plantations, mobs, and blocks after the Wild Update.
But there’s more to The Wild Upgrade than biome update. With the Minecraft 1.19 Update, you get two new mobs: Allay and Warden. You can check out these new and exciting features right away with Minecraft 1.19 beta version. In today’s article, we will tell you how you can download Minecraft 1.19 the wild update.
A comprehensive guide on installing Minecraft 1.19 Beta Update
Before we begin our guide, keep in mind that the 1.19 update is only available for Minecraft Bedrock Edition. Furthermore, you have to play it on Windows, Xbox One, or Android for now. As for Java users, they have to wait at least a month to enjoy the Minecraft 1.19 upgrade. If your device specs meet the above requirements, keep reading the guide.
Installing Minecraft 1.19 Bedrock edition on your PC
Here’s how you can install Minecraft Bedrock edition:
- Open your Microsoft store – The first step is to look for the Microsoft Store in the start menu. It is available in Windows 7 and 10.
- Search for “Minecraft for Windows” – Using the search bar, search for Minecraft Windows. You can go for the bundle version or the regular version.
- Click on the install button – Now you can proceed to install Minecraft for windows. For those who haven’t made their purchase, Minecraft will require some payment details.
Signing up for Minecraft 1.19 beta version
Once you have installed Minecraft, you can sign up for the beta version. Here’s how you can sign up for the Minecraft 1.19 beta upgrade:
- Search and install Xbox Insider – Search for Xbox Insider in the Microsoft store. When you find it, click on the install button to install it on your computer.
- Open the “Previews” tab – Once the Xbox Insider has finished installing, open the app and move to the previews tab.
- Click on the Minecraft for Windows option – If you have the right version of Minecraft, you will see the Minecraft for Windows option under available previews. You can select it.
- Join the beta program – After clicking on the Minecraft for Windows option, you will be directed to the beta sign-up page. Here you can sign up by clicking the join button.
- Click continue – After joining the beta program, Minecraft will present you with some terms and conditions. To quickly summarize the conditions, you won’t be able to access Realms servers and any saved worlds will be deleted or modified in the final release. If you agree with the conditions, you can click continue.
- Wait for the application to get approved – It will take 24 hours for your application to get approved.
Downloading Minecraft 1.19 Beta Update on Windows
Once your account is in beta testing, you can find a beta upgrade available at the bottom of the app page.
Installing Minecraft 1.19 Wild Upgrade on your Xbox One
You can use the same steps mentioned above to get Minecraft 1.19 on your Xbox. First, install the Insider app and apply for the beta program.
Installing Minecraft Pocket Edition (MCPE) 1.19 Beta on your android
You can enjoy playing the latest Minecraft update on your android as well! Here’s how you can do that:
- Install Minecraft on your phone – You can install Minecraft from the Google Play Store. It will cost you around $7.49.
- Apply for beta – Scroll down on the app till you locate the “Join the beta” section. Tap the Join button to apply for the beta.
- Download the update – You will have to wait a while to receive the update. Once you do, download the 1.19 beta upgrade on Android.
- Play it! Now you can play the game with the latest update, but before you do, remember to turn on the “Wild update” toggle under the Experiments section.
So that’s how you can download Minecraft 1.19 the wild update. It is an exciting update to the existing gameplay. You can check out the latest features for yourself by installing the beta version. Remember to turn on the Wild Update toggle before you start playing.
Hi I’m a content writer at Eklipse gaming. I have a passion for gaming and I love writing about it.