Tower of Fantasy characters are the talk of the town these days and the game is all the rage in the MMORPG world. Did you love playing Genshin Impact? Well, Tower of fantasy is that but with kind of a dystopian vibe to it. After its initial release in China, it quickly caught on and became immensely popular. Tower of Fantasy offers various modes, character builds and beautiful maps to explore.
Tower of Fantasy Characters or Simularca
Tower of Fantasy characters stand out among this game’s many other strengths. Their appearances, histories, and personalities are what make interacting with them so interesting, whether you’re talking to a random NPC about your missing pet or grabbing a playable simulacrum from the banners.
To unlock these characters, you need to follow the progression systems of the game. Although, you can sometime receive a personae as a quest reward. The game also has its own events and banners just like Genshin Impact to obtain the characters. The difference is that you do not have to pull for the characters and weapons separately. They come with each other.
There are 18 characters available in the game for now. They are divided into 13 SSR and 5 SR tier characters. You can unlock the character traits by collecting awakening points and completing story quests. You can also give gifts to the characters to unlock. Now let’s meet them shall we?
Tower of Fantasy Character List
We will start with our favorite picks for SSR characters:
Best SSR Tower of Fantasy Characters
Zero Rei – Negating Cube
To put it simply Zero- is a snobbish tech genius in a teen body with nihilistic tendencies. His age estimate is about 15 years. He has erased all the databases containing any information about him so we know very little about his history or origin. But we can say that he is super smart, always proud and finds everything meaningless.
A support, flame type cube.
- Accurate Calculation (1200 Points) : Reduces relic cooldown time by 1.5 seconds. Can only activate once per five seconds for each weapon.
- Overall Planning (4000 points) : Reduces relic cooldown time by three seconds. Can only activate once per five seconds for each weapon.
Huma Schumer- Molten Sheild
Huma is a headstrong, introverted character with super human strength. She caught a disease which made her acquire her super human qualities. She is getting treated at Hykros.
Her weapon is a Molten Shield V2, a flame shield axe.
- Fortitude (1200 points) :Gains one Fortitude mark on damage (two if it is fire damage), no more than once per second, 12 stacks max. Stacks consumed on skill activation, generating an HP shield of strength 0.4% of max HP times the number of stacks. If it is activated with max stacks then it is 0.6% of max HP.
- Iron Screen (4000 points) : Gains one Fortitude mark on damage (two if it is fire damage), no more than once per second, 12 stacks max. Stacks consumed on skill activation, generating an HP shield of strength 0.6% of max HP times the number of stacks. If it is activated with max stacks then it is 0.9% of max HP.
SR Tower of Fantasy Characters
There is a total of five SR-tier tower of fantasy characters accessible at launch, with one awarded to you as part of the game’s early plot quests and the remaining four being much easier to gain than their SSR-tier counterparts.
Echo- Thunderous Halberd
A girl named Manaka, who was born in Warren Snowfield, yearned to leave her home and see the world. At the age of nine, her parents were killed when their home was burned; she was rescued by a passing merchant and taken to a rehabilitation center in Banges. Since then, she’s become a Wastewalker, a person whose job it is to seek out and destroy evil while spreading good wherever she goes.
Echo’s weapon is an offensive, volt-type halberd.
- Uprightness (1200 points): Allies within ten meters of Echo get a 4% damage buff when working together.
- Determination (4000 points): In close proximity to Echo, your allies’ damage is increased by 6%.
Pepper- Staff of Scars
Pepper Banges is the well-educated and kind scion of the rich Banges family. Her parents were victims of aberration and are now confined, and Pepper has spent the time since working in the medical division at Hykros, hoping to find a cure.
Pepper’s weapon is a support, volt-type staff.
- Revival (1200 points): When Pepper spends satiety to restore HP, increase restoration effects by 100%
- Source (4000 points): When Pepper spends satiety to restore HP, increase restoration effects by 200%
Everybody in Banges Port knows her, and she is well-known as a hospitable but forgetful gun owner. As a result of her generosity and bargaining prowess, she has become something of a local celebrity, and the children of the harbor are completely smitten with her.
Hilda’s weapon is an ice shell chain gun.
- Pedal to the Metal (1200 points): When Hilda uses a Tower of Fantasy vehicle, increase speed by 7%.
- Full-Speed Drifting (4000 points): When Hilda uses a vehicle, increase speed by 10%.
We mentioned some of our top picks in this list. Tower of Fantasy characters, or simulacra are modest at the moment, but it will change in the near future.
The characters are all stunning to look at, have fascinating backstories, and pack some serious punch, so it’d be foolish not to try to snag a set. For more news and updates on your favorite games stay tuned to Eklipse Blog. Happy Gaming!
Content writer here at Eklipse. An avid reader and cafe hopper who loves coffee, cats and everything about video games.