Everyone might start to wonder how to connect the PS4 controller to Call of Duty Mobile as the controller support for PS4 and Xbox One has now been available. Thankfully, it’s pretty easy to do.
CoD Mobile was originally supported with gamepads. However, Activision decided to remove this feature without any clear reason, and replace that with controller support. This is actually a good idea since it could be more convenient for the players.
Currently, CoD mobile only allows you to pair your device with PS4 and Xbox One controller. But the company plans to add more controller supports in the future.
Apart from that, if you want to know how to connect PS4 controller to phone and enjoy your game, you can read the following instruction.
How to Connect PS4 Controller to Call of Duty Mobile iOS And Android
Connecting the controller to a mobile device is not really a big deal. You’ll only need to do a few steps, and then you’re all set. So, here’s how to use controller on CoD mobile.
- Start over by pressing and holding the Share and PS button simultaneously on a PS4 controller to enable Bluetooth pairing.
- Then, turn on the Bluetooth on your device by heading to Bluetooth Settings. Do the same step for Android or iOS users.
- After that, under the Bluetooth settings, navigate to the wireless controller and connect to the device.
- Once you’ve successfully paired the controller to your mobile device, you can open the game.
- Head to the settings option, and in the top right of the settings menu, hit the Controller option to open the controller tab.
- Next, click on the settings of the controller tab, and enable Controller Support.
Voila! Now you can enjoy your CoD Mobile using the PS4 controller. However, the Call of Duty mobile controller on Android and iOS only works during a battle royale or multiplayer match. To navigate around the in-game menu, you’ll still need your phone.
Another thing to take note, you can use all the PS4 controllers, specifically Dualshock 4, but not the first-generation controllers. If you want to use any other controllers that may not be supported, it could make the Call of Duty Mobile controller not work properly.
There you have it. Now since you’ve learned how to connect a PS4 controller to Call of Duty Mobile, you can try it yourself while playing the game. Enhance your gaming experience and achieve more!
FREE AUTO Highlights CLIPPER Software
Eklipse.gg is an AI highlight generator and online video editor that clip your streams automatically and converts them to TikTok easily.
If you want to play CoD mobile on PC, you can learn how to do it through our previous article. Don’t forget to record yourself while playing the game, and clip your best scene using Eklipse. Stay tuned to learn more about Eklipse!
Almira spends most of her time reading, writing, and playing games with her cats. She enjoys playing console games like GTA and Resident Evil. But among all those popular games, it’s always Cooking Mama that captures her heart.