Call of Duty Warzone is giving some serious competition to PUBG and Fortnite when it comes to the battle royale genre. It is a really smooth first-person shooter classic with very immersive and engaging gameplay. It’s no wonder that you would want to play the game on your PC as well. So, how to get call of duty warzone pc? I will tell you that in today’s blog.
How to get call of duty warzone pc?
Here’s how you can download and play Call of Duty warzone pc:
- Download the Blizzard Battle file from the official site – You need to go to the official blizzard site to download the Blizzard Battle launcher on your pc machine.
- Sign in or create a new account for yourself – Once the download finishes, you need to install it. Once the installation process is down, you can go ahead and sign in with your account or create a new one if you don’t have one already. To create a new account, you can click “Create a Free Battle.Net Account”.
- Select all games – Once you sign in with your Blizzard Battle account, you can click “all games” in the left-hand side of the Blizzard Battle launcher.
- Now select call of duty warzone – In the list of Blizzard Battle games, you can select Call of Duty warzone.
- Click on the game – To begin the game, you can click on the “play for free” button on the left side.
- Verify your age – Enter your date of birth to verify that you are 18.
- Now proceed with the game installation – Once you verify your age, you can confirm where you want to install the game. Select the language and enable auto-updates if you want. You can also create a desktop shortcut if you want. Make sure you have enough space on your pc when you install the game.
So that’s how you can download call of duty warzone on your pc.