What’s the best way to enhance the aesthetic of your beautiful pictures? You make a video collage from them! You can compile your best photos in a video collage and share them with your friends and family. Doing so can turn even your plain photos into something aesthetic and share-worthy. In today’s article, we will tell you how to make a video collage.
We will also talk about the best practices to use the collage maker for your photos. So without further ado, let’s begin.
What Is a Photo Collage?
A photo collage is basically a compilation of your photos. It’s where you put together a series of your photos to look more appealing. It makes your photos look more aesthetic. Adding a photo collage to a video makes the video watchable and also reduces the run time. Photo collage makers like Animoto have layouts dedicated to this.
You can use layouts whether you’re working on a template or making a collage from scratch.
Here’s How to Make a Video Collage
Follow these steps to make your video collage:
- Log into your collage maker – Open your collage maker to begin editing. Some collage makers might require you to make an account.
- Start working on the collage – You can either choose a template and work from there or you can start making your collage from scratch. You will find plenty of templates in video collage makers.
- Pick a layout for the collage – Locate the plus sign if you are using Animoto. This will open a pop-up window. Similar signs are available in every collage maker. You will be shown a list of layouts, from here, you can pick the layout you prefer. These layouts will come with unique options such as the number of images you can add.
- Add your images and clips – Now you can add the clips and photos you wish to include in your collage.
- Do a final edit on your collage – Here you can do some final edits to make your collage look appealing. For instance, you can move your image from one place to another. The same goes for any clip that you have added. You can also change the size of the images. You can also change the layout if it didn’t turn out the way you wanted it to.
Can We Make a Video Collage from Video Clips?
Yes, you can indeed make a collage from a video. When you are adding media for your collage, you can pick any clips you like from the library. After that, you can adjust the placement of the clips in the collage.
Other than that, you can also edit your video clips easily using Eklipse. Let’s get started by following the guide here: How to edit a video clip using Eklipse.
Tips for Making Your Video Collage Look Aesthetic
Here are a few tricks to help you get the most out of your video collage:
- Pick relevant images – Add images that add a smooth flow to your video. Think about the pattern you want to show from your collage. You should pay attention to the texture, color, and content of your photos.
- Pick a specific theme – Following a certain theme or pattern will make your collage look more aesthetic. For instance, you can make a collage of your gothic pictures. Here you can follow a dark pattern and add black colors.
- Add text to your photos – Adding text to your photos will help you with a story in the collage. When making your collage, put the text in the center so it’s easier to read.
Making a video collage is quite easy. All you have to do is pick the right collage maker and get started. Follow the above steps to create an aesthetically pleasing video collage for your social media profiles.
Besides video collage, making a montage would be a great idea for your video – and yes, Eklipse lets you create it hassle-free and here’s how: How To Make Video Montage: An Eklipse Guide.
Hi I’m a content writer at Eklipse gaming. I have a passion for gaming and I love writing about it.