How to play Call of Duty mobile on PC? If this is what you’re wondering about, you’ve come to the right place.
As one of the biggest first person shooter battle royale franchises, it’s not surprising that Call of Duty gets a mobile version. The gameplay isn’t much different than the PC version as it combines a lot of elements from all the Call of Duty series, including characters, maps, and even weapons.
The biggest advantage of playing CoD mobile is of course you’re able to play it on-the-go, as long as you have an internet connection. The controls are also quite simple which makes it even more of an amazing game.
This leaves Call of Duty fans and veterans wondering whether or not they could play this game on PC. Thankfully, it’s possible using Tencent’s official emulator. If you wanna know how, follow the steps below!
How to Play Call of Duty Mobile on PC
Are you a mobile player who’s fed up with your phone’s performance? Does your battery no longer be able to support your long gaming sessions? Want to play PUBG mobile or play CoD without lag?
Then you should start playing your favorite mobile game on your PC or laptop. There are many advantages when it comes to playing a mobile game on PC.
In fact, a lot of mobile players use their PC to grind certain games. Usually games that could be left running when doing other tasks. This saves their phone so much battery and generally easier to do.
You can adjust settings with your mouse and keyboard to play Call of Duty better with a bigger screen and so much more. Emulators are free to use and usually support many games. Be it battle royale mode games, open world games, Genshin Impact, and so much more!
Don’t like using mouse and keyboard using default controllers? No problem! Simply connect your controller to your PC and laptop and you can enjoy playing mobile games like a console. If that’s your style, go for it!
So, how do you play CoD mobile using an emulator? Simply follow the steps below!
Play CoD Mobile on PC Using Gameloop
Source: Saving Content
- First of all, download Gameloop Call of Duty mobile here. Gameloop is Tencent’s official Call of Duty emulator and it is advised that you only use this emulator alone to play CoD as using other Android emulators may get you banned. You can install Bluestacks or other free emulator at your own risk.
- Second, install Gameloop and then launch it.
- Click Game Center on the left tab of the main menu.
- Then, search for Call of Duty: Mobile on the Game tab. If you can’t find it, try using the search button at the top left of the window.
- After that, click Call of Duty and then choose Install.
- The game is now being downloaded to your computer.
- Once you finish downloading and installing the game, open the My Games tab from the window and click Play.
- If you wish to tweak things, simply click the horizontal line icon and select Settings.
Using an emulator is a great way to enjoy mobile games on a bigger screen. You can play a lot of popular games at ease without having to worry that your smartphone battery will drain. With a computer, you can just keep it plugged in while playing any game.
Moreover, you get to experience a better screen resolution compared to your smartphone. This gives you more advantage in playing FPS games as you will be able to see more enemies. There are a lot of official Android emulator you can use, however we recommend using Gameloop to play this mobile shooter title.
The process itself is easy. Just download Gameloop emulator, head to the Game Center, download, and install Call of Duty like you would on an Android phone. It’s also the same when it comes to play other Android games.
If you are using a different emulator, then instead of Game Center, you could just click Google Play Store and download the game you want there. To install, Simply just click the install button. Multiplayer games are often played using emulators because it offers practicality to its players.
Playing CoD Mobile on PC Using BlueStacks
As another alternative, you can also use BlueStacks to play Call of Duty: Mobile on your PC. Due to its numerous and incredible features that can enhance users’ gaming experience, no wonder if BlueStacks has a lot of users. Well, the process to operate this software is basically similar as when you use Gameloop. Here’s how.
- To begin with, download and install the BlueStacks app on your PC.
- Once it has already launched, open it and open Google Playstore through the app.
- Then, log in with your Google account.
Source: Bluestacks Supports
- After that, head to the search bar and search for Call of Duty: Mobile.
Source: BlueStacks Supports
- Next, click the install button to download and install the game.
- Now, hit the Open button to launch the game, and log in with your account to start playing the game.
- If you want to adjust the controls and keybinds, you can head to the Settings menu within the game.
- Finally, you can play CoD Mobile on your PC using this app.
Call of Duty Mobile PC Requirements
In order for the game to run smoothly on your device, you need to meet these minimum requirements.
- RAM requirement: 3.0 GB.
- System: Windows 7.
- Storage: 1.1 GB to download. Will take an additional 1.5 GB after installing.
So, that’s about how to play Call of Duty mobile on PC. When you start the game, the controls for the game are already set as the default settings of the emulator. However, you can set custom controls that fit your playstyle by clicking on the key mapping option for each control.
One thing you should note about playing using Tencent Game Buddy is that you will be matched against other emulator players. So, don’t expect to jump in a lobby with a mouse and keyboard ready to slaughter poor mobile users.
Well, technically, you can still get matched with mobile users, though. However, this can only be done if you queue with your friend who is playing on mobile. The matchmaking will then put you both in a mixed lobby consisting of players using emulators and mobile.
When it comes to playing shooter and battle royale games, obviously it feels satisfying when you are able to carry your team. Instead of just ‘living in that moment’, you can record that automatically without hassle.
Thanks to Eklipse’s advanced AI, anyone can create amazing gaming highlights from their gameplay without having to manually record and edit videos! If you’re interested in using Eklipse, click the link below!
A competitive online game enthusiast who has potato aim and grandma reflexes, but still enjoy writing about various games.