In an exciting new update, players are now able to participate in the Refer a Friend Fortnite program. Those who do will have the opportunity of earning various unique rewards if they refer friends and family members that successfully register for Epic Games’ Fortnite.
Sign up for the Refer a Friend program and you will even be eligible to earn the Xander skin. Here’s how to do it in a few easy steps!
How to Refer a Friend Fortnite
Source: AS USA
You’ll only need to do these several steps to refer a friend in Fortnite. Just follow the guide below.
- First of all, get started by visiting their website.
- Then, sign up with the Epic Games account you use to play Fortnite.
- After that, invite one until five eligible friends to play Fortnite.
- Wait for them to accept your invitation.
- Finally, complete the tasks and earn your rewards!
In order to be eligible for the Refer A Friend scheme, the friend you invite must have played less than two hours of Battle Royale in the last 30 days, or be an entirely new player.
Notably, invited friends cannot have played a core game mode such as Solos or Squads for more than two hours in the past 30 days. In addition, you must send out invites between July 19, 2022, and January 10, 2023. You’ll then have until February 19 to earn all of the free rewards on offer.
How to Unlock Rewards in Fortnite
As previously noted, Fortnite players will earn rewards as soon their invitees accept the invitation. Here is what you need to do in order to get your hands on all these goodies.
- Invite a friend – Double Draw Spray
- Play One Game in Fortnite with an Invitee – Immortal Oasis Wrap
- Place Top 10 Three Times with Your Invitee – Oasis Wind Back Bling
- Eliminate 45 Opponents with Your Invitee – Oasis Wind Pickaxe
- Gain Plus 60 Career Levels On Your Own and Wait For Your Invitee to Gain Plus 60 Career Levels Too – Xander Skin
The final mission in Fortnite is a challenging endeavor, but it can be completed with ease if you take advantage of the many opportunities for leveling up.
The first three challenges should also prove simple enough; they only call on two players to work together against various enemies and obstacles that would otherwise defeat one player by themselves (or at least make things much more difficult). However, this last task requires all four members from your squad.
The opportunity to make an impact and progress through the game in a meaningful way is what keeps players coming back for more. One such opportunity manifests itself primarily as punchcard questlines, but there’s also Fortnite’s annual fall event going on right now called “Fortntemares”. It features several XP-granting quests that can help boost your character quickly if you’re feeling stuck!
So, that’s everything you need to know about how to refer a friend Fortnite and unlock the rewards. The more invitees you invite, the more rewards you’ll receive. Good luck!
A competitive online game enthusiast who has potato aim and grandma reflexes, but still enjoy writing about various games.