Twitch clips are a great way to capture and share the best moments from your favorite streams. But what if you want to manage all of your clips in one place? That’s where Twitch Clip Manager comes in.
Twitch Clip Manager is a built-in tool that allows you to view, sort, edit, and delete all of your clips from one place. It’s easy to use and can save you a lot of time if you regularly clip streams.
Basically, when it comes to a clip manager, it’s not only about how to clip Twitch video, but it’s also about how to download it and even share it with your friends. Thankfully, Twitch can do it all for you. You can just read the following article and follow the tips.
How to Clip Using Twitch Website
Did you know that Twitch allows you to save clips from your streams or even others without needing a Twitch clip maker? Yep, Twitch has now offered you this kind of feature. And to do it, you’ll only need to follow the steps below.
- To begin with, open the Twitch website and sign in with your account.
- Then, load a live or recorded Twitch stream.
- On recorded Twitch streams, adjust the point in the video you wish to record.
- After that, hover over the video player in the center.
- Hit the Clip button (bottom right) or press Alt + X (Windows) or Option + X (Mac).
- Once a window has opened, adjust your clip.
- If you’re done adjusting the clip, hit the Publish button.
- Add a title and description for your clip and then click Save.
- Voila! You have successfully capture your favorite moment of certain streams!
Additionally, you can clip on Twitch through your mobile phone as well. There are, however, different steps to follow, and you can read more about them in our previous article.
Other than that, Twitch actually let you allow viewers to make clips automatically from your streams too. If you want to allow them to capture your streams, you need to enable the Enable Clips option. Here’s how.
Source: Live Now
- Start over by going to your Dashboard > Content > Clips.
- After that, open the Clicks Setting.
- Enable Clips option for the viewers to make clip.
How to Manage Clips with Clip Manager
Source: CTRL + ZED
Now that you have made highlights from any streams you like, you can access them easily through the Clip Manager (also known as My Clips) . Through this way, Twitch definitely lets you to download, share, and delete any clips conveniently. Here are the steps to follow.
Download Twitch Clips
You and the your viewers can also download the clips they have made. They can save it on their computers or mobile devices without any Twitch downloader. To download a clip follow these steps:
- First of all, go to your Clip Manager.
- Second, on the Creator Dashboard click on Content.
- Then, in the drop down menu click Clips.
- Select the clip you’d like to download.
- You will see a dialogue box with multiple options.
- After that, press the share icon on the right most corner.
- A pop-up will appear.
- Finally, click the download button (first option: a downward arrow with an underline).
Delete or Archive
If you are a creator, you can delete and archive multiple clips by using the clip manager. Just like the direct share option there is also a delete all clips option available. The table as we talked about above gives an option to manually delete all the clips.
As a viewer, you can download or save the clips you have made because the streamer has an option to delete them any time they like. You can search “twitch clip download” to learn more about downloading a clip from twitch.
- Go to your Dashboard > Content > Clips.
- To delete a clip, just check the box next to the clip.
- Finally, hit the Trash button.
Note: You can control the streams that you do not want the viewers to use by streaming in specific categories and using the Exclude Categories option in the clips settings.
How to Manage Viewers
Now our very own Twitch manager allows creators to control who can watch and use their content. Along with the share and delete options we also get many others options to limit users such as:
- Followers Only (Only your followers will be able to make clips and view your steams)
- Subscribers Only (Only your subscribers will create clips and watch your content)
- Ban User (You can ban a user for any inappropriate action)
- Timeout (You can give a user timeout starting from 24hrs)
we would like to highlight that these short clips are very important to attract new viewers and to make the old ones stay hooked on your amazing content. Therefore, you have to really learn about Twitch Clip Manager properly. Hope this article will help you make some solid Twitch clips of your favorite streams. Happy creating!
Ever wanted to create highlights from your favorite Twitch streams, but didn’t have the time or skills to do it yourself? Eklipse is an AI-powered tool that can do it for you automatically.
Eklipse uses AI to analyze your Twitch streams and identify the most exciting and memorable moments. It then creates highlights of these moments, which you can then share with your viewers or download to your computer.
Register for a free trial of Eklipse today and see for yourself how easy it is to create amazing highlights from your Twitch streams.
Content writer here at Eklipse. An avid reader and cafe hopper who loves coffee, cats and everything about video games.