One of the milestones of growing your channel on YouTube is to get that verification badge next to your channel name. The verification mark makes your channel look authentic and gives your channel a professional vibe. If you are wondering how to get verified on YouTube, you’re at the right place.
Today, I will tell you how you can get verified on YouTube and what you need to appear worthy of verification on the YouTube platform. So without further ado, let’s begin.
What do you need to get verified on YouTube?
The verification requirement of YouTube is very simple and straightforward. You need to have 100k subscribers on your channel and need to produce content consistently and be active on your platform in general. So that’s pretty simple.
How to get verified on YouTube? Step-by-step guide
Follow these steps to get your verification tick on YouTube:
- Follow this URL to go to the official verification page. Here you can request your YouTube channel verification.
- You can click on the “Apply now” button to request verification for your channel.
- Once you click on it, you will find the application form.
- Now you just have to fill out your name and channel id. If you don’t know your channel id, you can find that out by going to your YouTube account and clicking on advanced settings.
- Once you are done filling out the form, click “Submit” and you will be done.
YouTube will send you a confirmation email when they accept your verification request.
So that’s how you can verify your YouTube channel. If you don’t have 100k subs yet, you need to work on your content and gradually earn the subs. Don’t worry yet, you should focus on your content and patronage first before moving on to the verification badge.