TikTok has been a nice platform to show creativity. Its simple yet incredible features allow you to produce many good videos to enjoy. Including reverse effect. And you have to know how to reverse a video on TikTok to make it looks amazing.
Have you ever watched a TikTok video where someone wipes off their face with cotton but the makeup appears on their face instead? Or a person with such kind of telekinesis ability?
That’s an example of the reverse effect for the TikTok video. If you want to try how to make it, we got you. Just take a look at the tutorial below.
How To Reverse A Video On TikTok In Easy Way
It is quite easy to put a reverse effect to your video, as simple as applying other effects. No need for additional applications or online services. What you only need is a TikTok app itself. So, here’s how.
- Make sure you have downloaded the TikTok app
- Open and login with your active account
- Then, you’ll be on the TikTok homepage > hit the ‘+’ button
- After that, you can see a camera view from your screen
- You can choose either recording a new video, or importing a video from the gallery
- If you have made the video, then tap Next
- Go to Effects
- Tap Time at the bottom right of the screen
- Then hit Reverse to apply the effect
- If you have satisfied with your editing result, you can go to Save
- Hit Next and you can add a caption or hashtags
- Click Post to post your video on your TikTok account
How To Reverse a Video on TikTok With Sound
As you can see from the previous instructions, you don’t really need many steps to reverse a video. It’s actually only five steps to go.
Something you need to keep in mind when you are reversing a video, it doesn’t include the audio. But don’t worry because you can absolutely do it as well.
In addition, you need an external editor to help you out. TikTok doesn’t have a feature that allows you to reverse the audio automatically. Kapwing, a browser-based video editor will be a good option for this. Follow the steps below.
- Go to Kapwing.com
- Hit Tools > find Reverse Video Tool
- You can upload the video you want to edit, or paste the URL
- Rewind the video half, full, or 2X speed
- Adjust the Reverse Speed
- Then, click Create
- After that, hit the Download button to save the video
- If you don’t want the watermark on your video, sign up for a free account in Kapwing
Now, you are not only able to reverse the video on TikTok, but also with the sound as well. Your TikTok video is going to be cool as you wanted to.
A great TikTok video must contain both video and audio. And this is why you need to learn how to reverse a video on TikTok with its sound too. Isn’t easy to do it? So without any further ado, just try to reverse your video now.
Additionally, in case you want to fast-forward a TikTok video or even rewind it to replay a certain part of the video, you can visit our article and follow the guide there: How To Fast Forward and Review Video on TikTok.
Almira spends most of her time reading, writing, and playing games with her cats. She enjoys playing console games like GTA and Resident Evil. But among all those popular games, it’s always Cooking Mama that captures her heart.