Editing TikTok videos on a PC offers advanced tools, precision, and special effects, making your videos more engaging. It also allows for faster editing and saves time with keyboard shortcuts. That’s why learning how to edit TikTok videos on a PC is essential.
Thankfully, the internet is filled with a variety of editing software that can help you make your TikTok videos stand out, without even having to download an app. In this article, we will show you several easy methods for editing your TikTok videos on your PC, so you can start creating truly mesmerizing content in no time! Let’s begin.
Method 1. How To Edit TikTok Videos On PC Using Eklipse
One of the best content for TikTok is gaming clips. You can simply make it from the streaming video using Eklipse. With powerful AI, Eklipse is capable of analyzing the best part of your streaming video and capturing it as short videos. On top of that, it can also convert the clips into TikTok format automatically. Here’s how to use it.
- Starting off by heading over to the Eklipse website.
- Sign in to your account, or create a new account.
- Hit the Upload Clip option to import the existing video.
- Alternatively, you can copy-paste the URL link of the stream you want to clip.
- Next up, pick your favorite TikTok template and hit Continue Editing.
- Adjust the facecam, the feed area, and the video length then hit Next.
- Afterward, write a title and select the video resolution.
- To add extra spice to your video, you can add a channel name, auto-caption, and soundtrack.
- Once you’ve satisfied with the result, just click Confirm.
- Now, find your edited video in the Edits > Edited by You section.
- Pick the edited video, and hit the Share option.
- Tick the small box beside the TikTok option.
- Write the description, and hit Share Now.
- Additionally, you can click Schedule Post to post the video at a certain time.
Keep in mind that Eklipse focuses on offering automatic services to its users. So, for those who like a feature-rich and efficient tool that can serve time-saving processes, you’re gonna love it.
Method 2. How To Edit TikTok Videos on A Computer Using VEED.io
An alternative way to make your TikTok videos stand out is by using VEED.io. If you like to explore your creativity and play with your editing skills, you may like this editing tool. Follow this guide to know how it works.
- To begin with, go to the VEED site.
- Then, log in with your Google account or create a new one.
- Upload the video to VEED (make sure you have the file ready on your local device).
- Click on Settings > Size > select the TikTok option.
- Now, make some edits (merge, rotate, trim, add music, texts, and more).
- Once you’re happy with the result, hit Export.
- Finally, share the TikTok video to your account or other social media.
Before proceeding to the next method, we would like to suggest you to try making video collage. Find the best method to do it here: How to Make a Video Collage?
Method 3. Make Changes To TikTok Videos Using Animotica
In addition to Eklipse and VEED.io, you can try Animotica as your editing software. However, it may slightly differ from the previous tools as it requires a download to use. Here are the step-by-step to using Animotica.
- Download and install the Animotica app on your PC.
- Launch the app and upload the video you want to edit.
- After that, set the aspect ratio. Make sure it fits the TikTok format.
- Click on the Fit icon to make all parts of the video appear on the frame.
- Now you can make some other changes (add effects, flip, add sound, stickers, captions, or more).
- Once done, hit the Save button to save the file on your local device.
- Bingo! Now you’re ready to post it on your TikTok account.
Additionally, Animotica doesn’t offer a direct-sharing feature just like Eklipse and VEED do. So, if you want to publish the video on TikTok, you should do it manually from the native app.
That’s the various ways how to edit TikTok videos on a PC. By using video editing software, you can add various elements such as text, music, and effects to your videos.
Additionally, you can also trim and cut your videos to create the perfect length and content. Remember to save your edited videos in a format compatible with TikTok, and you’re ready to upload and share your new creations. So, give it a try and see the difference it can make on your TikTok videos.
In case you want to edit your TikTok video on your mobile phone, you can take a look at the list of the best TikTok editor in our article: 8 Best Video Editors for TikTok in 2022.
Tech writer, gaming, streaming, gadgets. A decade’s experience. Informative, engaging.
Featured in web publications. Reviews new products. Loves gaming, tinkering.