In this article, we will show you how to get clips from PS4 to phone. As a gamer, you will not only enjoy playing the game but will also enjoy spotting the best move or finding an amazing moment in the game.
The best gaming moment is indeed worth being captured and to be shown off to your friends and fellow gamers through any social media. By doing this, you can let everyone see your gaming skill as well as get into the game’s vibe.
But unfortunately, PlayStation 4 limits its Capture Gallery feature to Twitter and YouTube only. That means, you cannot share your clips or recording to other social media or even directly with your friends. But don’t worry, because you can still share your game with your friends or to any other platform by transferring them to your phone first.
So, here we will share the best way for you to learn how to share clips from PS4 to your phone. However, it’s worth noting that this article is going to be specific to iPhone. So, without further ado, let’s just jump right in!
How To Get Clips from PS4 to Phone Using DearMob iPhone Manager
It’s much easier to transfer the file into your phone as compared to the way you get the recording or the captures with PlayStation 4. You just need to follow the steps down below. But before that, make sure you have prepared the USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Starting off with downloading the DearMob iPhone Manager on your iPhone, and launch it.
- Then, connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Select the Video & Movie tab to transfer video.
- Then click the Add Video button and browse the video you need to share on USB drive or just drag it down.
- Finally, hit the Sync button to apply changes.
- Voila! You’re all set.
Now, your selected clips or captures are already on your phone. You can share with your friends or post them directly on WhatsApp, Instagram, or any other social media. In addition to game clips, you are also able to transfer songs, photos, or other data in both directions using this tool.
If you have an Xbox One, you can follow this guide to save the clips to your phone > How To Save Xbox One Clips To Phone: An Easy Guide
How To Get Clips from PS4 to Phone Without a USB
Some of you may be too lazy to connect two devices just so you can transfer a clip. If so, you can still get the game recordings to your phone without using a USB. Then how to get clips from PS4 to phone without connecting it to the computer?
This way is so much easier than the previous steps. One thing that you need to succeed in transferring files is an internet connection. It is because you have to upload your clips to YouTube before getting into your pocket. Here’s how.
- First, get into the PS4 Home Menu.
- Then, click the Settings button > Account Management > Link with Other Services > YouTube.
- Sign In to make your YouTube account > Enter Account Information.
- After signing in to YouTube, now your PS4 has already synced with YouTube
- Select the video from Capture Gallery.
- Confirm Share to YouTube.
- Next, Select YouTube and set the uploaded video as private.
- Confirm Share.
Now that you have shared the clip on your YouTube account, you can easily download the clips from YouTube to your phone. No need to connect devices and USB. Everything is just as simple as closing your eyes.
Have no idea how to save a video from YouTube? Fret not since there are numerous YouTube downloaders you can try on internet. They require no download and any technical steps to get it done. Visit out blog for more tutorials and tips!
How to Download Clip From YouTube Using Eklipse
Thankfully, there’s an AI-based tool called Eklipse that will help you to save your gaming clip. Only with several clicks, you’ll be good to go. Not only provides the simplest way to download a video, it is also able to convert your clip into TikTok/Reel/YouTube Shorts in a flick. Here’s how to do it.
- First, go to the Eklipse site and log in to your account.
- If you don’t have an account, just create it first.
- Tap on the Upload option under the URL bar to import the recorded stream from your camera roll.
- Next up, pick your favorite templates and hit Continue Editing.
- Now select the facecam and the gameplay area, and adjust the clip length. Tap Next.
- Then, set up your output, add the channel name, and add Music. Hit Confirm.
- Go to the homepage and navigate to the Edited Clips option to find your edited clip.
- Click on your edited clip and then hit the Download button under the preview.
With the advancement of technology, there are many ways to share recordings from PS4 to your phone easily. You can choose what is the best way that works for you. Hopefully, after this article, you have no more confusion about how to get clips from PS4 to your phone, and now you can enjoy your games and their clips or recordings with your friends and fellow players! Thank us later.
Anyhow, in case you want to edit your PS4 videos before sharing them with your friends or other players, you can learn how through our previous article. You’re not going to make your video looks lousy, are you?
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
Almira spends most of her time reading, writing, and playing games with her cats. She enjoys playing console games like GTA and Resident Evil. But among all those popular games, it’s always Cooking Mama that captures her heart.