Are you a beginner in the TikTok world and want to know how to make a TikTok video? No worries, because you can find everything you need to start using TikTok here.
Additionally, TikTok has been a king streaming platform recently. Not only does it has a very friendly interface, but TikTok is also a great place to perform yourself due to its complete and incredible features. You can shoot, edit the video, add text, soundtrack, or even transition to make it look more appealing.
Therefore, this article will teach you how to make a video on TikTok. We’re going to give you other alternatives as well to produce a creative TikTok video. Here we go!
How to Make a TikTok Video
It’s quite easy to record a new video on TikTok. As long as you have an active account, then you can access all TikTok features. These are the basic things you need to do on how to make a TikTok video with music or other fancy stuff.
- To begin with, launch and open the TikTok app on your mobile phone, then log in with your active account.
- After you logged in, you’ll see the ‘+’ button at the centre bottom of the screen. Tap this icon to create a new project.
- Set up the timer, speed, filters, or any other effects.
- Then, you can start recording a new video using the TikTok camera or upload existing content from your phone gallery.
- If you decided to record a new video, do long press the Record button to start shooting. Once you’ve done recording, stop pressing the button.
- Next, to level up your video, you can add a cool soundtrack that might fit with the video. You can also add sound, filters, voiceover, stickers, effects or anything in this session.
- To proceed to the next step, tap on the red checkmark button at the right-bottom side of the screen.
- Make additional edits to the video. You can add another part of the video as well. Then, hit Next.
- Write a description text, give it some hashtags, and click Post.
The thing that’s worth noting, TikTok allows you to make videos that last 15 seconds, 60 seconds, or 3 minutes. If you wonder how to make a TikTok compilation video, you can definitely do the step above multiple times, until you reached the maximum length.
How to Edit Twitch Clips for TikTok Easily
Since TikTok has become more popular every day, no wonder that most game streamers are starting to spread their wings on this platform. Therefore, many of them are looking for a guide on how to convert twitch clips to TikTok.
It won’t be impossible to do while you use Eklipse as your assistant. Additionally, Eklipse is an A.I generated a tool that will help you automatically capture the best gaming moments. You can use Eklipse to convert your Twitch/Facebook/YouTube streaming videos into TikTok/Reels in no time! If you’re curious about how it works, here’s the step-by-step.
- First, go to Eklipse.gg and sign in with your account. If you don’t have the account, you can simply do a free registration using your email, Twitch, or Facebook account. Just hit the following button to bring you there.
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
Eklipse help streamer improve their social media presence with AI highlights that clip your Twitch / Kick streams automatically & converts them to TikTok / Reels / Shorts
- Once you’ve signed in, now connect your Twitch, YouTube, and or Facebook with Eklipse by clicking the cable icon at the top right corner of the screen. The A.I will automatically load your streaming videos from any platforms you’ve connected.
- Then, go to the Streams tab on the left-side menu, and click the All Streams tab. Select the video you’d like to convert.
- Eklipse’s powerful A.I will not only automatically load the streaming video from any platform, but it also helps you to give some short clip options or even video compilations. All you need to do is only choose the best one.
- After that, click the Conver to TikTok/Reels button underneath the video.
- You’ll see five template options, including Blur, Split, Full Screen, Small Facecam, and Circle Facecam. Click Select Template on any template you like.
- Next, you can set the gameplay area you want to show in your video. Other than that, you can also adjust the part of the video you are going to show. Then, click Next.
- Now, before you complete your project, Eklipse allows you to add a piece of the cool soundtrack from Eklipse’s music library. Hit the bar under Add Music part > choose the best song from the music options > set the length of the music > Select Music.
- Then, you can select the area of your music bar you want to use as your clip’s soundtrack. Once you have set it, hit the Confirm button.
- Voila! Your video has been successfully transcoded. It will take around 5 minutes to be ready to share or download.
How to Upload Twitch Clips to TikTok
After successfully converting video to TikTok format, you might wonder how to upload Twitch clips to Tik Tok, right? Thankfully, Eklipse was featured with an automatic sharing tool. This means you don’t need to download the video to your device first and upload it manually to other platforms, including TikTok, Facebook, or YouTube. Read the guide below for a more detailed tutorial.
- Go to the Edited Clips tab on the left-side menu on Eklipse.
- Then, click on the Convert to TikTok/Reels tab to find your converted video.
- Find your clip and click the Share button.
- Check the small square box beside the TikTok option, then type a title and description.
- Finally, hit the Share Now button and your clip have been successfully posted to TikTok instantly.
There you have it. Now, you have already known how to make a TikTok video directly from its app or use Eklipse as a powerful tool to convert Twitch videos into TikTok. So, are you ready to start your streaming journey? Move now and good luck!
Almira spends most of her time reading, writing, and playing games with her cats. She enjoys playing console games like GTA and Resident Evil. But among all those popular games, it’s always Cooking Mama that captures her heart.