The question of how to merge videos in TikTok is frequently asked by users. Fortunately, you can do it easily by following our guide here.
There are many ways to produce a nice and creative TikTok video. Parodies, cover songs, and documentations that contain a few videos are all possible.
But some people still got it difficult to combine a few videos into one. So, without further ado, let’s just begin the tutorial.
How To Merge Videos In TikTok In 4 Ways
To combine several TikTok videos, you don’t need an extra app or software. You can just use the features from TikTok itself.
1. How To Combine TikTok Videos Through Charging Function
You can actually combine TikTok videos from your gallery, as many as you want. But, keep in your mind that it has to be no longer than 3 minutes. So here’s how:
- Open the TikTok App, then log in with your active account
- Hit the ‘+’ button at the bottom of your screen
- Find the gallery icon or Upload button
- Select the videos you want to combine from your camera roll
- Then, tap the Next button
- Start to add music, and trim it to be 3 minutes long, press Next
- After that, go to the editing section. You can add sound, stickers, etc
- If you are done editing, click Next
- Your video is now ready to post
When you are selecting the videos, you can add as many as you want. It can be more than 3 minutes. But do not worry, because you can trim it in the editing section above.
If you have adjusted the video, you can start to post it on your account. Let people enjoy your appealing video.
2. How to Merge TikTok Video Using TikTok Camera
The step to merge videos from the TikTok camera is a bit the same as the previous step. Let’s take a look at it:
- Open The TikTok app and log in
- Hit the ‘+’ button at the bottom of the screen
- Click the gallery icon. It’ll bring you to your camera roll
- Select the videos you want to merge, then click Next
- Adjust the video by clicking Adjust Clip
- Tap the clip to choose the clip you want to include in your video
- Press and hold on the clip to change the order
- After finished adjusting the clips, hit Done
Then you got your merged TikTok video. You can start to post it, and show the world about your creativity.
3. Combining TikTok Draft Video
Can you see the draft folder on TikTok that consists of many videos or photos? You can just deal with it and make an interesting video from it. Follow the step below:
- Go to TikTok App and log in
- Click the Me button from the menu bar
- On your TikTok profile, select Drafts organizer
- Select the video you want to combine from the draft folder
- If the video is too long, tap the three-specks symbol > Join button
- Now, you can add more to it
4. Merging Videos And Photos on TikTok
It is not only videos you can merge into one. You can also add some photos to it. Here are the steps to combine videos and photos on TikTok:
- Go to the TikTok app and log in with your account
- Click the ‘+’ button at the bottom of the screen
- Start recording
- Quit recording for a couple of moments and select the Impact symbol
- Then, go to Transfer your picture to change the foundation
- Next, keep recording
- The picture you’ve picked will show up as the foundation of the video
To create a good TikTok video that attracts a lot of audiences, you need to know how to merge videos in TikTok. After all, it is very simple to do. So just try it and explore your creativity in making a video. Good luck!