Have you ever created a nice and smooth video using iPhone, but turned out there are pesky background sounds and you wanted to remove them? No worries, you can get rid of them easily using iPhone’s in-built video editor. In addition, this guide will show you how to remove audio from iPhone video quickly.
No more ruining your precious memories with unwanted noise. With just two simple steps, you can enjoy peaceful, sound-free moments with iPhone’s user-friendly features. Keep reading for all the details!
How To Remove Audio From Video on iPhone Using Photos App
Apple’s native Photos App allows you to remove video sound conveniently. Here’s how to use this app.
- First, launch the Photos App on your iPhone.
- Then, select the video you want to remove audio from.
- Hit the Edit option in the upper-right corner.
- After that, tap the speaker icon in the upper-left corner.
- Finally, tap Done.
- Bingo! Your video has now been muted.
How To Remove Sound From iPhone Video iMovie
Another way to mute sound on iPhone is by using iMovie. iMovie is basically a built-in video editor for Apple devices. It’s easy to use and provides pretty decent features for editing stuff. Let’s learn how to use it here.
- Open the iMovie app and create a new movie project.
- Select the video you want to edit.
- Hold down the audio clip in the timeline until it pops off.
- Then drag it up and drop it when you see a puff of smoke in the corner.
- Tap on the audio clip in the timeline and the inspector will show up at the bottom.
- After that hit Delete or if you don’t see it, tap the Actions button and it’s gone!
That’s all about how to remove audio from video on iPhone. With just a few taps and drags, you can now silence any unwanted background noise from your iPhone videos. Whether you’re using the built-in editor app or a third-party option, removing audio from your videos has never been easier.
So, go ahead and take your video editing skills to the next level, and create stunning and sound-free memories with your iPhone. Happy editing!
In case you want to know how to remove video sound using other different methods, you can head over to our article here: How To Remove Audio From Video in 5 Different Methods.
FREE AUTO Highlights CLIPPER Software
Eklipse.gg is an AI highlight generator and online video editor that clip your streams automatically and converts them to TikTok easily.
Almira spends most of her time reading, writing, and playing games with her cats. She enjoys playing console games like GTA and Resident Evil. But among all those popular games, it’s always Cooking Mama that captures her heart.