With the right tools, you can easily mute audio from your videos. Find the easiest way to remove audio from your video through this article. Here we go!
How To Remove Audio From Video Using Clideo
One of the easiest editing tools on the internet is Clideo. It’s easy to use and of course, it has complete and amazing features. To be able to use this tool, you can follow the steps below.
- Go to the Clideo website and log in with your Google or Facebook account. Or, you can create a new account as well.
- Then, navigate to the Tools tab > select the All tools option under the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down a bit until you find the Mute Video feature.
- Now, upload the video you want to mute.
- Finally, to save the video, hit the Download button next to the video preview.
How To Remove Audio From Video in VLC
Everyone knows that VLC is a go-to app to watch movies and other videos. But did you know that it also allows you to edit a video? Yep, VLC has basic editing features that are capable of muting the audio from a video. Here’s how to do it.
- First, launch the VLC media player on your device.
- Then, navigate to Media in the menu > Convert/Save.
- Pick the video you wish to edit and add it to the VLC.
- Now click the Convert/Save button.
- Click on the wrench icon near Profile.
- In the Profile Edition section, hit the Audio Codec from the menu.
- Leave the Audio checkbox to remain unchecked and add a title to the project.
- Select the destination file and hit Start.
- You’re all set.
How To Remove Audio from Video in iMovie
Not all method that works on Windows will work on iOS as well. But thanks to iMovie, a built-in editing app for Apple users, that is always a savior when it comes to editing video. Here’s the guide to know how it works.
- Open the iMovie app on your Apple device (iPhone, iPad, or Mac).
- Hop on to the plus ‘+’ sign to start a new project.
- Navigate to the Media option to upload the video.
- Now, click and highlight the video timeline on the bottom side of the screen.
- Hit the volume icon under the video timeline and turn the volume to 0.
- Bingo! Your video is now muted!
If you wonder how to remove audio from a video iPhone, you can do it the exact same way as this.
How To Remove Audio From Video Windows 10
Not only iOS that is equipped with a built-in video editor. Default editing software is also available in Windows. You don’t need to download any additional apps. Only by doing these steps, and you’ll be fine.
- Starting off by launching the Photos App on Windows 10.
- Head over to the video editor tab and hit New Project.
- Write a name for your project and add the clip you want to edit.
- Hit ‘place it on the storyboard’.
- Now, double-tap on the volume icon and disable it.
- Your video is now ready to be exported without sound.
How To Remove Audio From Video in Canva
Canva is widely known for its powerful graphic and web design capabilities. But aside from that, it’s also capable of editing your video. Follow this tutorial to mute your video easily.
- Go to the Canva website or download the app.
- Sign in with a Google or Facebook account.
- Next up, upload the video you want to edit to Canva.
- Drag your video to the storyboard.
- Hit the volume button in the upper left corner.
- Move the slider until the volume is 0, and the mission is completed!
- Save the file by hitting the Download button.
Now that you know how to remove audio from video, you can get rid of unwanted noise and achieve the pristine sound you desire. Take control and use the tools and techniques discussed in this article to elevate your final product.
An alternate way if you don’t want to mute your video sound but still need to clear the noise, you can try removing the noise. Learn how to do it here: How To Remove Background Noise From A Video. Happy editing!
Tech writer, gaming, streaming, gadgets. A decade’s experience. Informative, engaging.
Featured in web publications. Reviews new products. Loves gaming, tinkering.