Are you interested in streaming on Rumble and reaching a wider audience? In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to easily stream on Rumble.
From creating an account to setting up OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) for your streaming needs, we’ve got you covered. So let’s dive into the details and get you started on your streaming journey.
Signing Up for an Account
To begin streaming on Rumble, the first step is to sign up for an account. Follow these instructions:
- Visit Rumble’s official website at rumble.com.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button located in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Fill out the necessary personal information.
- After submitting your information, you will receive an email for account verification.
- Verify your account by following the instructions provided in the email.
Once you have successfully logged into your Rumble account, proceed to the next steps.
Navigating the Rumble Home Page
On the Rumble home page, you will find several options for live streaming. Here’s how to access them:
- In the top right-hand corner of the page, click on your profile icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Live Stream” or click on the green camera icon followed by “Go Live.”
Before moving forward, it’s important to note that there are certain requirements to go live on Rumble. You must have more than five followers and a pro account, which costs $10. However, for the purpose of this guide, let’s assume you meet these requirements. If you don’t have OBS installed on your computer, you can download it from obsproject.com.
Setting Up OBS for Rumble Streaming
Once you have OBS installed, follow these steps to configure it for streaming on Rumble:
- Open OBS and go to “File Settings.”
- Click on the “Stream” tab.
- In the stream settings, choose the “Custom” option.
- To obtain the server and stream key, we will explain the process later. For now, focus on setting up the output.
- Configure the output settings as follows:
- Streaming Settings >> Encoder: Select “NVIDIA NVENC H.264 if you have GeForce graphic card or x264 for CPU encoding.
- Bitrate: Choose 8000 for the control bitrate, which is the maximum allowed on Rumble.
- Keyframe Intervals: Set it to 2.
- Preset: Select “Medium.”
- Profile: Set it to “High.”\
- Max B frames: Set it to 2.
- Next, head to the “Video Settings” tab.
- Keep your base canvas resolution the same as your monitor’s resolution.
- Optionally, you can downscale the output resolution if needed.
- Choose either 60 frames per second or 30 frames per second, depending on your preference.
- Once you have completed these settings, click “OK” to save them.
More on Eklipse Blog >> How to Make Money on Rumble: A Quick Guide
Creating a Basic Scene and Obtaining the Stream Key
To set up a basic scene in OBS and retrieve the stream key from Rumble, follow these steps:
- Launch the game you want to stream. Let’s use Apex Legends as an example.
- In OBS, click on the “Add Source” button and select “Game Capture.”
- Choose “Apex Legends” as the specific window to capture.
- To include a webcam feed, click on the “Add Source” button again and select “Video Capture Device.”
- Add your preferred webcam source, such as Elgato Face and Pro.
- Arrange the sources within OBS to create your desired scene layout.
Now, let’s obtain the stream key from Rumble:
- Go to the Rumble home page and click on the green camera icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Select “Go Live” and then “Create New Live Stream.”
- Fill in the live stream title, description, and categories. Unfortunately, Apex Legends may not be available as a secondary category, so choose “Gaming” instead.
- Specify if you want a high-quality stream and set other optional details, such as a video loop, thumbnail, and tags for search engine optimization.
- Choose whether you want to go live immediately or schedule it for later.
- Select the privacy settings for your stream (public, unlisted, or private).
- Review the terms and conditions, making sure you comply with any applicable agreements.
- Submit the live stream details and proceed to the next step.
To retrieve your stream key and server URL:
- Click on “Get Streamer Configuration” on the Rumble screen after submitting your live stream details.
- Copy the server URL.
- Go back to OBS settings, select the “Stream” tab, and paste the stream key.
- Click “OK” to save the settings.
Going Live on Rumble
Congratulations! You are now ready to go live on Rumble. Follow these final steps:
- Start the stream from OBS by clicking on “Start Streaming” in the software.
- You are now technically live on Rumble, streaming your content to your audience.
In this comprehensive guide, we covered the entire process of streaming on Rumble, from signing up for an account to setting up OBS and going live.
By following these steps, you can easily start streaming your content on Rumble and reach a wider audience. If you found this guide helpful, don’t forget to give it a thumbs up. For more content creation tips and tutorials, subscribe to our channel. Should you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comment section below. Get ready to embark on your exciting streaming journey!
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
Eklipse help streamer improve their social media presence with AI highlights that clip your Twitch / Kick streams automatically & converts them to TikTok / Reels / Shorts
Tech writer, gaming, streaming, gadgets. A decade’s experience. Informative, engaging.
Featured in web publications. Reviews new products. Loves gaming, tinkering.