TikTok has introduced a new feature called Creator Playlist, which allows creators to categorize their public videos and help viewers watch relevant videos in a series. If you’re looking to organize your content into common themes for your audience, creating a playlist on TikTok can be incredibly beneficial. In this article, we’ll provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to make playlists on TikTok.
What Are Playlists?
Playlists on TikTok allow you to organize your videos into categorized sets of videos. This makes it easy for viewers to consume content that’s similar to what they’ve already enjoyed or is part of a series. Whether you’re a fitness creator, beauty influencer, or storyteller, playlists can help you group your content by themes for easier viewing.
How Can You Create a Playlist?
If you have access to Creator Playlists on TikTok, here’s how you can create your own playlist:
Making a Playlist from Your Profile
- Tap “Profile” in the bottom right corner of your TikTok app.
- In the Videos tab on your profile, tap “Sort videos into playlists” if it’s your first playlist or tap the plus icon next to your existing playlists.
- Name your playlist and select the videos you want to add.
Creating a Playlist Directly from a Video
- Navigate to the video you want to use in your playlist (make sure it’s public).
- Tap the three-dot icon that appears on the right or press and hold the video.
- Hit “Add to playlist” and tap “Create a playlist.”
- Name your playlist and add more videos as needed.
Adding Videos and Managing Your Playlist
Once you’ve created a playlist, you can add more videos that you’ve already created or add new videos directly from the post screen when publishing.
How Can Playlists Benefit Creators?
Creating playlists offers several benefits for creators on TikTok:
- Simplifies Content Consumption: Viewers can easily binge-watch related content without having to navigate through individual videos.
- Series Organization: Ideal for creators who produce episodic content or series with interconnected stories.
- Enhanced Viewer Engagement: Viewers are more likely to watch multiple videos in one sitting when they’re part of a curated playlist.
In conclusion, making playlists on TikTok is an excellent way for creators to organize their content into cohesive themes and series. By following our step-by-step guide, you’ll be able to create engaging playlists that enhance viewer engagement and simplify content consumption. Embrace this new feature and take advantage of its potential to elevate your presence on TikTok!
Elevate your streaming game with Eklipse, the ultimate AI video editing tool designed for streamers and content creators. Save a whopping 90% of your editing time and transform your streams into viral clips with just one click.
A gaming writer and Twitch community management expert. My entertaining and informative content provides value to readers looking to improve their streaming setup or stay up-to-date with the latest gaming trends