TikTok is a popular social media platform for short-form videos. The user can both produce and watch original videos in a variety of genres. Every time you open TikTok, there’s something new to watch. The videos will allow viewers to like, comment, and share them. You’ll also get a tailored video stream with fun and intriguing videos as a result of this. TikTok is a video-sharing platform used by aspiring musicians and performers to exhibit their talents. Despite its popularity and availability on mobile platforms, one of them is TikTok Roku, you may be wondering how to stream TikTok on Roku TV.
TikTok isn’t available on the Channel Store yet because it hasn’t been officially released. However, there are other options for watching TikTok videos on your Roku-connected TV. Specifically, you can screen mirror the TikTok app from your Android or iOS device to your Roku and view all of the videos on your TV screen. You should read the article to learn how to stream TikTok on Roku.
There are 3 ways to know how to stream TikTok on Roku. They are:
- Use Android
- Tiktok on Roku with iOS
- Stream with PC
How to use Android stream tiktok on Roku
The first thing you should do is to enable screen mirroring on the Roku TV application.
Then begin to cast TikTok from your Android phone and/or tablet.
ON the Roku App
- On the Roku app, get to the settings and click on it.
- Select the screen mirroring option that is given.
- Enable it by clicking on the “enable” option.
- You can choose to be prompted every time you connect or allow it to automatically connect itself.
- Now you can stream on Roku TV.
On Android phone:
- First, install the latest TikTok app on your phone.
- Connect it to your Roku device.
- Make sure both of them are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Get to the notification panel and select it.
- Choose the cast option that is available.
- Now select the Roku device that you want to stream on.
- Go to the TikTok app that you have installed.
- Now start playing the videos. It will be streaming on the Roku screen.
How to stream tiktok on Roku through iOS
To play using AirPlay on Roku:
- First, you need to enable AirPlay on your Roku device so it can mirror the screen from TikTok onto your iPhone or iPad.
- Now select the settings option on Roku.
- Choose Apple AirPlay and HomeKit.
- After selecting, go to the required code button and click it.
- Put it on the first time only.
- Now install the TikTok app if you still haven’t.
- Connect the Roku device to the iOS device.
- Make sure they are both on the same network.
- Pop up the control center.
- Select Screen Mirroring.
- Select your Roku device.
- Enter the code that appears on your TV screen.
- Now you can finally stream videos on Roku.
How to Stream TikTok on Roku using a PC
- First, make sure your PC and Roku device are on the same network.
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Get on TikTok’s website.
- Log in to your account and select the “cast” option.
- Choose the cast tab and your videos will start playing on the Roku TV.
Try streaming tiktok on your Roku now! Check out Eklipse blog for more relevant content.
Content writer here at Eklipse. An avid reader and cafe hopper who loves coffee, cats and everything about video games.