Since TikTok has become the most popular social media platform, you might be tempted to create your own video as well as enjoy the fantastic content. If that’s the case, you need to make an appealing TikTok video. Edit video TikTok online is one of the ways you can do to produce interesting TikTok.
However, you don’t need to use any advanced tool to do it but use a video editor online instead. No need for any installation to your device, just go to the official website, sign up for an account if it’s necessary, and then do the editing process.
One of the best TikTok video editors free you can try is Eklipse. Eklipse allows you to clip highlights from streaming videos, even for a TikTok video. If you’re eager to know how to edit the TikTok video using this tool, we got you covered with our directions here. Let’s just get started on it.
What Is Eklipse And How Does It Work?
Eklipse is an automatic highlight generating tool powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI). This tool allows you to clip the best moment of your streaming video from YouTube, Twitch, or even Facebook Gaming. Though it is called the highlight generating tool, you’re still able to use it to edit the TikTok video.
It’s because Eklipse has a feature related to TikTok. However, you can’t directly upload the TikTok video from TikTok or from the gallery to Eklipse. Otherwise, you need to make some kind of streaming video on YouTube, Twitch, or Facebook.
Once you have succeeded to connect those three social media to your Eklipse account, you’ll be able to load the streaming video automatically and the AI will help you to assist in creating clips or highlights from it.
The great thing about Eklipse is that it is a free tool to use. You don’t need to bother with the payment plans or anything. Moreover, you also can use the premium feature to create the best clip before you convert it to TikTok.
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
How To Edit Video TikTok Online Using Eklipse
It’s quite easy to use Eklipse as your TikTok video editor. You only need to follow this step by step to produce the best TikTok video ever.
- Second, you’ll see the homepage and now click the connection icon to connect the social media to Eklipse
- Once it is all connected, the AI will automatically load the streaming video from those social media
- Then, you can pick the best video you wish to edit from the Streams list
- After that, you can choose either the Highlight Clips or Single Clip. Highlight Clips consist of compilation clips from your streaming video. It can be up to 10 minutes long or more. Meanwhile, the Single Clips tab consists of any short video from your streaming.
- If you want to explore your creativity in the video, it’ll be better to choose the videos from the Single Clips tab.
- After you chose the videos, you’ll go to the editing studio. You can play around here and make any changes to your video: adding effects, text, music, or anything. You can also adjust the resolution size of the video.
- Make sure the video resolution matches the TikTok resolution.
- Once you’ve finished editing, you can click Save and hit Convert to TikTok/Reels tab
- Finally, there you go. Your TikTok video is ready to export and post on your TikTok account
Edit Video TikTok Online Using Other Video Editor
Looking for another alternative to Eklipse? You can try using VEED as your online TikTok video editor. It’s actually one of the best video editing that are worth trying. Additionally, VEED provides you with complete features that allow you to make a great video. Here is the step by step to use it.
- First, go to veed.io and sign up with your account
- Second, you can start to upload the TikTok video you want to edit
- Once it is uploaded, you can now explore your creativity using the features within the tools
- You can look at the left menu for the features available
- After you finished editing, hit Export in the top-right corner of the screen
- Then, click on the Export Video button > wait until the rendering process is done> hit Download MP4
- Finally, the video will be saved to your download folder and ready to post to TikTok
To make your TikTok video look nicer and more interesting, you can edit the video TikTok online using an additional tool or directly from the TikTok. However, if you want to try some of the best online video editors, you can look at the tutorial above and follow the steps. Good luck!
Almira spends most of her time reading, writing, and playing games with her cats. She enjoys playing console games like GTA and Resident Evil. But among all those popular games, it’s always Cooking Mama that captures her heart.