Currently, TikTok has the Split-screen effect that allows users to divide the screen into multiple frames on TikTok. This is the thing that set the Split-Screen feature apart from TikTok Duet. While Duet can only divide the screen into two sections, Split-Screen can create up to nine video sections.
In this article, we will walk you through the process of how to do split screens on TikTok. Well, there are three options you can take to get it done. So, without further ado, let’s dive deeper into the tutorial.
How To Split Screen On TikTok Using Split-Screen Effect
The easiest way to divide the screen into two or more small sections on TikTok is by using the Split Screen Effect. Here’s how to use that effect.
- Open the TikTok app and log in with your account.
- Click the ‘+’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- After the camera opens up, you can record a new video by pressing the red button.
- Alternatively, you can choose the video from your gallery as well by hitting the Next button.
- Next up, select the video you want to split, then click Next.
- Tap on Effects, and you’ll find several different add-ons.
- Find Split by scrolling the interface to the right.
- Voila! Your video is now divided into two.
How To Do A Split-screen Duet on TikTok
Another easy way to divide your TikTok video is by using the duet feature. It’s a bit different from the previous one. The duet feature requires you to use other users’ content. It may take more steps to do. Let’s just begin the short tutorial.
- Find the video you want to go duet with on TikTok.
- Click the Share icon, then choose Duet.
- Choose the layout, it can be either side-to-side, set as a green screen, or else.
- You’ll see the video you want to add to the TikTok reels on your screen.
- On another screen, you are able to record the video you want to share.
- Tap on the icon (tick) on the right.
- Add some additional effects.
- Hit the Post button when you are ready.
More on Eklipse Blog>>> How to Use Stitch on TikTok for Creative Collaboration
How Do You Split Screen on TikTok Using Third-Party Software?
Can you divide the TikTok video using any software? Absolutely yes, you can. If you have any software preference that can give you desired editing features, you can go with it.
Using editor software will give you more space to explore your creativity and give you more chances to split a TikTok video into two or more sections. On top of that, editing software will also offer some editing tools you can try to enhance your video quality.
There is actually a lot of editing software available to use. Just pick one app that suits you best. Each editing software has its own settings and features to help you divide the TikTok video.
If somebody’s asking how to split screen on TikTok, you’ve got the best answer here. Splitting TikTok videos is one of the greatest ideas to make your TikTok video more aesthetic and exciting to watch. Just try it out now!
TikTok is a mobile-first platform, so it’s important to create videos that are optimized for vertical viewing. But what if you have a horizontal video that you want to share on TikTok? That’s where Eklipse comes in.
Eklipse is a powerful AI-powered tool that can help you convert horizontal to vertical video in seconds. Just upload your video to Eklipse and it will automatically clip, resize, and crop your video to the perfect vertical format for TikTok.
Sign up for a free trial of Eklipse today and start converting your horizontal videos to vertical for TikTok. You won’t be disappointed!
A gaming writer and Twitch community management expert. My entertaining and informative content provides value to readers looking to improve their streaming setup or stay up-to-date with the latest gaming trends