Are you wondering about how to upload YouTube Shorts from PC? If so, you have stopped in the right place. You’ll get to know how to get it done through this post.
YouTube Shorts is one of the best ways to achieve popularity. Works similarly to its competitors, this feature allows you to create interesting short-form videos. However, you can’t find any button to make or upload Shorts on its website. Does that mean you cannot do it from your PC? Of course not.
Luckily, uploading YouTube Shorts from a PC or laptop is as easy as publishing regular footage. All you need is just follow the guide below and showcase your masterpiece later. Are you ready? Let’s go!
How to Prepare the Video
The video is the primary thing to prepare. You can either make the video directly from the PC, or from your phone. Additionally, there are several things you should do to ensure YouTube will identify your video as YouTube Shorts. The norms are including:
- Your video must be between 15 and 60 seconds long in duration.
- It must be in portrait orientation and take note that YouTube Shorts’ aspect ratio is 9:16.
- The title or the description must contain the hashtag #Shorts. This would help your Shorts video to get a better probability to appear in YouTube recommendations.
If you can meet those main requirements, you can start learning how to upload high-quality shorts on YouTube.
How to Upload YouTube Shorts From PC
Ready to upload your fantastic video to YouTube Shorts? Well, let’s follow the steps below.
- To begin with, go to YouTube in your browser and log in to your account.
- Once you’ve seen the homepage, hit the video camera button at the top right side of the screen.
- Then, there will be two options: Upload Video and Go Live. Select the Upload Video option.
- After that, click on the Select files button to open your folder, or simply drag and drop your video into the specific screen.
- Wait for a while until the video is uploaded and the video editing screen appears.
- Once the video is uploaded, now fill in the video details, including the title, description, and thumbnail.
- Hit the Next button on the right bottom corner of the screen.
- Next up, YouTube will bring you to the Video Element page to select the audience of your YouTube Shorts.
- If you have finished setting up your video, then hit the Next button (again).
- Don’t forget to set your video’s visibility. It could be Private, Unlisted, or Public.
- Once you’ve completed all details and you are ready to upload the video, just hit the Save button.
- Alternatively, YouTube enables you to schedule your post by entering the date and time of publishing.
- Bingo! Now your YouTube Shorts has been airing smoothly and is ready to attract a lot of views.
Now that you have complete knowledge about how to upload YouTube Shorts from PC, you are good to go! In case you want to edit your YouTube Shorts to look more attractive, you can try Eklipse. This AI-based tool enables you to add a cool template, soundtrack, and even channel name to your video, making it even more beautiful!
Don’t worry, you won’t need advanced editing skills or spend so much time because everything can be done automatically in seconds! You can even do it on the go. We know, this is too precious to miss out on, right? So, what are you waiting for? Give it a shot and serve your best creation now!
FREE AUTO Highlights CLIPPER Software
Eklipse.gg is an AI highlight generator and online video editor that clip your streams automatically and converts them to TikTok easily.
Almira spends most of her time reading, writing, and playing games with her cats. She enjoys playing console games like GTA and Resident Evil. But among all those popular games, it’s always Cooking Mama that captures her heart.