Kick Creator Program: Way to Earn Steady Income as a Streamer?

Streaming has become a popular way for people to share their content and connect with their audience.

However, making a steady income as a streamer can be challenging. This is where’s creator program comes in. The program aims to help streamers earn a reliable income based on their watch hours and viewer count.

So, what’s the deal with Kick Creator Program? Is it really promising you a way to earn a steady income as a streamer?

Let’s jump to the article, to learn more about this!

What is Kick Creator Program?‘s creator program is still in development, but it’s already generating much buzz among streamers.

According to Trainwrecks’ tweet from January 2023, Kick promises three things from their program that are better than the currently available program and offer a stable income for streamers.

The three things that Trainwrecks promises are:

  1. A 95 to 5 revenue share on channel subscriptions, with 95% going to the creator and 5% to the platform.
  2. 100% revenue from on-site donations.
  3. An hourly wage for every eligible streamer.

For the hourly wage, Trainwrecks explains that the amount you receive is based on:

  • The number of hours you stream
  • A flat rate based on Kick’s advertising CPMs (budgeted by Kick until ads take over)
  • The average viewers you have
  • Viewer demographics and engagement.

However, there is a caveat regarding the payout options. The first option is via Kick’s payment processor, Stripe, which will be processed on a set day each month.

The second option is an instant payout option that you can receive on the same day after your stream ends, but it pays you using Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Kick vs Twitch vs YouTube Creator Monetization Program

Kick is surely making a buzz among creators, as it offers some truly irresistible benefits compared to other platforms.

Kick promise to give a 95:5 subscription revenue share is the biggest, and others can’t even compete with that.

For example, Twitch splits subscription revenue 50:50, which means you get half and Twitch gets the other half. Meanwhile, YouTube has a 70:30 revenue split, where you get 70% and they keep the remaining 30%.

How to Join Kick Creator Program

To join the Kick Creator Program, you need to meet the “Path to Affiliate” requirements which are:

  1. Have at least 75 followers on your channel.
  2. Stream for a minimum of 5 hours.

Once you meet these requirements, you can apply to join the program and start reaping the benefits.

So, if you really want to be part of the program, start working on building your streaming channel and growing your audience.

If you’re open to exploring new possibilities, you might consider utilizing AI tools.

These tools (like Eklipse) can help you in creating content at a faster pace, by clipping your stream content automatically. Additionally, it also has an online video editor that allows you to convert Kick clips to vertical short-form for social media like TikTok, Reels, and Shorts.


The platform’s commitment to providing a high percentage of the subscription fee to the streamer is a strong incentive for those looking to make a living from their content.

Overall, it’s worth considering the Kick Creator Program to monetize your content as a streamer.

Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights

Eklipse help streamer improve their social media presence with AI highlights that clip your Twitch / Kick streams automatically & converts them to TikTok / Reels / Shorts

%d bloggers like this: