Ever had those moments during your livestream when the perfect highlight slipped through your fingers, leaving you fumbling and frustrated? Well, guess what? Now you can be the boss of your stream highlights with the new Eklipse feature, Voice Command Beta!
So, what’s the deal with this Voice Command Beta feature? It’s your secret weapon for cherry-picking those unforgettable livestream moments without lifting a finger – well, maybe just your voice.
More on Eklipse Blog>>> Create Viral Short Clips from YouTube with Our New YouTube Video Highlights!
What is the Voice Command Beta feature?
Voice Command Beta is the newest addition to the Eklipse toolbox, and it’s a game-changer. Imagine this: you’re in the middle of your epic live stream, and you want to make sure that hilarious fail or that epic victory gets the spotlight it deserves.
All you gotta do is talk, and AI Eklipse will do its magic, turning your words into highlight gold.
All you gotta do is say the magic words: “Clip it”, “Clip that”, or “Clip this” for every moment you want to clip.
Just shout out these keywords during your live stream, and voilà, AI Eklipse will catch them and make sure they shine in the highlight reel.
Right now, the feature only supports six games:
But here’s the deal, the Voice Command feature is still in its beta testing phase, so you need to sign up as a beta tester first if you want to give it a ride. Curious about how to do it?
More on Eklipse Blog>>> How to Clip a YouTube Video into TikTok-Ready Viral Highlights on Eklipse
Step 1: Sign up for Eklipse
Step one – make sure you’ve got an Eklipse account. If you’re not part of the club yet, sign up at eklipse.gg.
- Sign up for a new Eklipse account for free or log in.
- Connect your Twitch, Kick, or YouTube account to Eklipse. Click the cable icon next to your profile.
- Log in with your Twitch, Kick, or YouTube account.
Step 2: Let the Live Streaming Begin, Just say ‘Clip It’, ‘Clip That’, and ‘Clip This’!
Already got your Eklipse account up and running? Next up, all you gotta do is join Eklipse’s Discord by clicking the link below. Once you’re in the Discord, you can jump right in as a beta tester.
Now that your Eklipse account is locked and loaded, it’s time to try the new feature. Of course, the you have to do some live stream on Twitch, Kick, or YouTube, just as you normally would.
Newbies wondering how to start streaming on Twitch can check out this article: How to Stream on Twitch from your PC, Mac, or Console: The Ultimate Guide.
As for you YouTube streamers, this article’s got your back: How to Live Streaming on YouTube: 3 Ways You Can Try.
Just remember to play one of the games supported by Voice Command Beta and drop those “Clip it”, “Clip that”, and “Clip this” lines at the perfect moments for your highlights.
Step 3: Clip Your Live Stream with Eklipse
Once your live stream is in the books, it’s time to work some magic with Eklipse. Here’s how to make those highlights pop:
- Head over to Eklipse’s home page.
- Prequsition: Make sure you’ve connected your account
- Here’s how: Click the “Connection Status” icon here
4. Choose your preferred streaming platform.
For users that already connected to stream and have a stream, follow these steps:
- Once you’re connected, hit “Home.”
- Click “Live Stream.”
7. [Additional notes] If you don’t find any of your streams Click “Refresh”
8. Here you can find your last stream clipped and ready for editing.
9. Click the stream you want to edit.
10. Locate your golden moments in the Stream log on the right. You’ll see that every time you said the words Clip it, Clip that, and Clip this, those moments did appear in the highlight.
11. Ready to save? Click “Download.”
11. Want to share it on social media? Click “Share.”
12. Quick note: Don’t forget to connect your social accounts by clicking the plus icon first.
13. Eklipse even lets you schedule posts automatically to save you time.
14. Ta-da! You’re done!
More on Eklipse Blog>>> How to Download and Edit Twitch clips with Eklipse: Free and Easy Guide
And there you have it, the foolproof way to clip your livestream gameplay with pinpoint precision, thanks to Voice Command Beta, the latest from Eklipse. No more fretting over missed moments – just drop the “Clip it,” “Clip that,” or “Clip this” lines, and let the magic happen.
Sure, Voice Command Beta is still feeling its way through specific games, but rest easy. It’s only going to get better and cover even more games in the future. Stay tuned for Eklipse’s latest updates!
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
Tech writer, gaming, streaming, gadgets. A decade’s experience. Informative, engaging.
Featured in web publications. Reviews new products. Loves gaming, tinkering.