Eklipse is a futuristic tool that uses A.I to capture your best gaming moments and turns them into highlights! Use Eklipse to get automatic highlights from your Twitch stream, convert your highlight to a TikTok video and share it directly across any social platform!
As a streaming beginner who is just starting out, or someone who came across Eklipse recently, we welcome you to try it!
Connect to Eklipse
To convert your highlight to TikTok, the first thing you will need to do is connect your account with Eklipse. Here’s how:
- Go to the Eklipse website
- Click Sign Up
- As a new user sign up using your Twitch, Facebook or email account (If you are an old user, you can simply log in to your existing account)
- You can follow this detailed article to learn the step by step process.
Once you have connected your account, Eklipse will automatically load the 10 previous streams from your account. You can then use these streams to get your highlight clips. Check this article out to make a highlight clip using Eklipse.
Convert your highlight to TikTok
Now, back to transforming your highlight to a TikTok. Follow these simple steps to do it:
- Go to Video library and select “Streams“
- Open your choice of stream and get your highlights
- Or click “Highlight Clips” if you have any pre-made highlights
- Select a clip of your choice
- Look at the bottom right corner for “Convert to TikTok/Reels”
- Click it and it will take you to the presets page
- Choose “Split” or “Full screen” from two existing templates
- Resize and edit your clip
- Voila! Your short video is ready.
- Share it directly on TikTok
- You can also post it as a YouTube Short or Instagram Reel
Templates for Tiktok
Let’s talk about the templates and how they work. Currently, Eklipse offers 2 templates out of 4:
- Full Screen
- Small Facecam
- Circle Facecam
Small Facecam and Circle Facecam will be available soon!
When you choose this template it will allow you to select your face cam area in your desired output. You can freely move around your face feed to restructure and trim your video. You can also choose the existing ratio of 16:9 to trim your video.
Once you are done, press “Next” and move to the gameplay feed to do the same thing.
Now press Next to go to the preview page. It will let you select the quality and title for your video. Note: You can go back anytime to change or restructure your feed as you require.
In the full screen mode you can resize your game feed for a full screen experience because some moments need that attention, don’t they? You can resize your video freely to capture that perfect moment!
Once you feel satisfied, press “Next” to go to the preview page and do the same thing as mentioned earlier. A confirmation pop-up will appear at the end of each conversion to show that you have successfully generated a clip.
You can see each clip in the “Convert to TikTok/Reels” option in the video library after 5 minutes.
The maximum clip size to convert your highlight to TikTok is 3 minutes.
We wholeheartedly encourage you to use this new feature and share your feedback with us to make it better! Check out our blog to learn how to use TikTok and much more. Happy streaming!