Fortnite is undeniably a fun battle royale game that has got billions of fans all over the world. It’s pretty common that many players like to play and show off their skills through a montage to other players. But, how to make a Fortnite montage?
When it comes to a montage, it’s basically a sequence of several short clips that are edited together. So if you watch a montage, it will show various scenes that have powerful storytelling.
Fortunately, making a Fortnite montage is easy as pie. Thanks to Eklipse, this AI-based Fortnite montage editor will help you generate highlights and turn them into montages in only a couple of clicks.
No need for a manual process that requires fancy skill. Here’s how to make a Fortnite montage for free with Eklipse. Let’s go!
How to Make a Fortnite Montage Using Eklipse Studio
Eklipse focuses on offering simplicity for all its users. Follow these steps to know how you can make a Fortnite montage effortlessly.
- To begin with, go to the Eklipse Studio site.
- Navigate to the Use Case option and hit the Fortnite Highlight for TikTok.
- You’ll then go to the registration page.
- Log in to your existing account or register if you haven’t.
- Once signed in, connect your account with your socials by hitting the cable icon at the top-right corner.
- Afterward, click on the Streams tab under the Video Library option.
- Under the All Streams section, sort your stream video by the game title. Select Fortnite.
- Select any stream you’d like to make a montage.
- Next up, pick your favorite montage under the Short Clips section.
- To trim the duration, hit the Trim-Clip button under the preview, and move the bar to select the duration area. Hit Next.
- Alternatively, to convert the montage into TikTok/Reel/Short format, hit the Convert to TikTok/Reel button.
- Select your favorite templates from its library.
- Then, customize your game feed area, as well as the video length. Hit Next.
- Set up the output: write a title, choose the resolution, add your channel name, and catchy soundtrack.
- Once done, click on the Confirm button. You’re all set now!
How to Share the Fortnite Montage From Eklipse
Eklipse allows you to do instant sharing, even without downloading the file first. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Edited Clips option.
- Then navigate to the Convert to TikTok/Reel section.
- Find your edited montage, and hit the share button under the preview.
- Select where you want to share your montage, and write the title and description.
- Once it’s all done, you can click Share Now to immediately publish the montage, or Schedule Post to post it at a certain time.
That’s everything about how to make a Fortnite montage using Eklipse Studio. Isn’t it easy? Eklipse is mounted with amazing features like an automatic clip maker, TikTok converter, and even a large template library. So, for those who haven’t cut their teeth on the montage-creating field, this tool is perfect for you. Don’t miss out on this!
Tech writer, gaming, streaming, gadgets. A decade’s experience. Informative, engaging.
Featured in web publications. Reviews new products. Loves gaming, tinkering.