Do you like streaming and trying to figure out how to edit Warzone clips for TikTok? No worries, because this article will provide you with everything you need in making incredible Warzone clips.
Making highlights or montages of the gameplay is necessary if you want to show your gaming skills to the world. However, in order to make your clips look interesting, you need to capture your best gameplay moments.
Capture the moment when you successfully tackle the last boss in a single kill or other gaming achievements. Therefore, you need to learn how to edit Warzone clips for TikTok on iPhone or computer using our powerful tool, Eklipse. Let’s begin the tutorial.
How to Edit Warzone Clips for TikTok
Are you looking for a TikTok gaming clip maker? Then, Eklipse will be the best choice. With Eklipse you can trim or cut your video length, add a cool soundtrack, and even convert a clip to TikTok or reel instantly due to its powerful A.I.
Through the following directions, we will tell you how to edit CoD clips for TikTok easily. However, make sure that you keep the video on your platforms such as Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook. Then, let’s proceed to the step-by-step.
- Start off by registering yourself on Eklipse.gg by pressing this button below. If you already have an Eklipse account, click on the Sign In button at the top-right button of the page.
Try Best Clipping Software Now!
Eklipse.gg is an AI highlight generator and video editor that will automatically create highlights from your gameplay. Simply click below and try it.
- On the right side of the page, hit the cable icon and toggle all of the platform options to link the platforms with Eklipse.
- You will be able to see your streaming videos under the Streams tab. Sort by the game you play and the platform where you stream the game to find the specific video easier.
- After that, click on the video you would like to edit. The A.I will generate your highlight clips automatically.
- You can choose the clip with compilation videos through the AI Compilation tab, or just a single clip from the Single Clips tab. There will be a few options for the video there.
- Click whichever video that you like, then click on the Trim-Clip button under the video if you wish to trim the length of the video manually. Other than that, you can hit the Convert to TikTok/Reel button next to the Trim-clip button if you wish to convert your video into TikTok/reels format.
- If you hit the Trim-Clip button, then you can adjust the duration bar to select the length of your video. Then, click Confirm.
- Furthermore, if you click Convert to TikTok/Reel you’ll be able to select the area of your video you wish to show later, and adjust the video length. Once you’ve done, click Next.
- After that, you can also add a fantastic soundtrack to your Warzone clip by navigating to the box under the Add Music part.
- There will be several options of music you can choose. Click on the music you would like to use, then set the length of the music. Hit Select Music.
- Next, play around with the audio bar to select the music area and match it with the video. After that, click Confirm.
- Finally, your Warzone clip has been successfully transcoded and is ready to share on other platforms.
Apart from all that, Eklipse is the best Warzone clip maker you could try. Not only it’s very user-friendly, but all of the features are totally free to use!
That’s all you need to know about how to edit Warzone clips for TikTok. Besides CoD Warzone, you can also create clips for Valorant, Apex Legends, PUBG, Fortnite, and many other games. So, what are you waiting for? Try Eklipse now!