As a gamer, you might often stream your gameplay from your PS4 to Facebook, YouTube, or Twitch. But unfortunately, you are unable to stream it on Discord. That is why many people are wondering how to stream PS4 on Discord.
Don’t worry, though. We have several workarounds to help you stream your console gameplay to Discord without any extra spending. However, the method may be a bit lengthy, yet if you’re patient enough to keep up with us, it’s gonna be worth it. Let’s get to know about it.
All You Need Before Start Streaming PS4 on Discord
There are several things you’ll need to prepare before going live on Discord. If you decide to stream without a capture card or HDMI cables, you’ll need these things ready:
- A PS4 console
- A PC
- DUALSHOCK 4 controller
- PS4 Remote Play
- OBS or similar video capture software
How To Stream PS4 on Discord Through Twitch
Since it’s not the official method, it could be not too straightforward. But we hope that you will stay put up with us. Here we go.
Step 1. Connect Your Twitch Account To PS4
- To begin with, head to your PS4 home screen and go to Settings.
- Then, in the settings panel, find and select Sharing and Broadcast.
- Hit the Link with Other Services option in the expanded window.
- After that, choose Twitch from the expanded option lists and follow the next steps to connect the services.
- Once your PS4 and Twitch have paired up, you can start streaming from PS4 to your Twitch.
Step 2. Going Live from PS4 to Twitch
- First, launch any game you’d like to stream.
- Second, on your PS4 controller, press the Share button.
- A display menu will appear on your screen and select Broadcast Gameplay there.
- Furthermore, you’ll see a prompt that will ask you to choose the platform you want to go live on. Choose Twitch.
- Then, the next page will allow you to name the title of your stream, change its quality of it, and even invite other players.
- Next up, hit Select Broadcasting at the bottom end of the screen.
- After that, you’ll be able to adjust Audio Sharing Settings on the new display popup, or you can go straight into Start Broadcasting.
- Voila! Now you are starting to go live immediately after hitting the Start Broadcasting button.
Step 3. Streaming From Twitch to Discord
- Now, your streaming is live. So, it’s time to head to the Twitch website from your PC or laptop and sign in to your account.
- Navigate to the profile icon on the top-right corner and hit Channel under the drop-down menu.
- Then, Twitch will automatically display the PS4 streaming.
- After that, go to your home screen and launch Discord.
- Once you are on Discord, select the channel you’d like to broadcast your stream to.
- In the channel, hit Screen and a window will pop up telling you that you should select the window to share. Select the Twitch one.
- Moreover, you’ll be brought into a new window where you should approve the streaming setting.
- Lastly, just go streaming. Have fun!
Modifying PS4 to Stream Discord
Alternatively, you can try the second method we’re going to tell you about here. Compare to the first method, this one is pretty simpler. Here’s how.
Step 1. Setting Up Discord on PS4
- Start off by opening the Playstation browser on your PS4.
- Then, search for Discord through the address bar, and open the web version.
- Log in to your account, and now you have the Discard service on your PS4
Step 2. Operating Discord on PS4
Now we will move on to operating Discord on your console. Follow the steps below.
- First, link the optical cable from your MixAmp to your PS4 to facilitate switching audio.
- Then, on your PS4 home screen, head to Settings and select Sound and Screen.
- After that, you’d better change the Primary output to digital output.
- Connect one of the USB cables to your base station and the other one to your PC.
- Once you’ve followed everything, launch Discord on your desktop, go to voice settings, and set the input device to your MixAmp.
- Connect the MixAmp to your PC speaker using a 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Finally, back to Discord and go to Voice settings. Then, change the output device to your PC speaker
Now that you know how to stream PS4 on Discord, you can give it a shot yourself and start entertaining everyone from Discord. Have a nice gaming! Don’t forget to record your stream and clip it with our amazing AI-driven clip maker, Eklipse. You stream, and we clip!
Anyway, if you want to know how to capture your gameplay through your PS4, you can definitely go to our article and find the guide here: How to Screen Record on PS4: A Complete Tutorial. Additionally, in case you don’t know the way to save the clip on your phone, simply learn about it here: How to Get Clips From PS4 to Phone? Try These Methods!
FREE AUTO Highlights CLIPPER Software
Eklipse.gg is an AI highlight generator and online video editor that clip your streams automatically and converts them to TikTok easily.
Almira spends most of her time reading, writing, and playing games with her cats. She enjoys playing console games like GTA and Resident Evil. But among all those popular games, it’s always Cooking Mama that captures her heart.