Twitch is the leading streaming platform on the internet. Millions of viewers and broadcasters have joined Twitch and are contributing to a tremendous streaming experience. Twitch is truly shaping the way we look at game streaming. If you are a Twitch viewer, you might have already followed tons of broadcasters. So, how to unfollow on Twitch? Here’s a quick guide on that.
You might have noticed that there are streamers you don’t watch anymore. Naturally, you want to focus on the streamers you love and appreciate. Follow our guide to unfollow streamers you don’t watch anymore on Twitch.
How to unfollow on Twitch using your Windows or Mac Device?
Want to unfollow someone on Twitch using your Windows or Mac Device? Follow these steps:
- Open Twitch and sign in.
- Type in the streamer channel you want to unfollow and click on their username. This will open their profile.
- You will find a heart icon at the top right of their profile. Click on it and it will turn red and break.
- Now you’re no longer following that Twitch streamer.
If you want to unfollow multiple channels at the same time, follow these steps:
- Sign up and head to your Twitch “follow” directory.
- A page will show up with a complete list of all the streamers you follow. The recently followed ones will show at the top of the list.
- Scroll through the list to find streamers you want to unfollow.
- After finding the streamers, hover your mouse above their name and click on the green heart.
- The heart will turn red and the channel will disappear once you refresh your list.
How to unfollow on Twitch using Android or iOS devices
Want to follow a streamer on Twitch using your mobile device? Follow these steps to do so:
- Open the Twitch app and sign in.
- Look for the channel you want to unfollow and open their profile.
- You can find the channels through the search bar or the “following” tab at the bottom of the app.
- Once you find the channel you want to unfollow, tap on their profile.
- You’ll see a purple heart here, tap on it.
- A message will show up asking you to confirm whether you want to unfollow them.
- Tap yes and the channel will disappear from your “following” list.
How to tell if someone unfollows you on Twitch as a streamer?
As a Twitch streamer, you want to keep tabs on who follows or unfollows you. This helps in managing your content to engage the maximum number of audiences. Unfortunately, there is no direct way of knowing who unfollowed you on Twitch. However, you can use secondary apps to do the work for you.
Here are some good options to try:
1. Through WizeBot
WizeBot is a Twitch service designed to help you manage your followers, content, and channel. To use WizeBot, follow these steps:
- Go to the WizeBot website and press the “Connection” button.
- Sign up with your Twitch account and click authorize.
- Open the streaming panel.
- Find the analysis tab in the left menu.
- In the analysis tab, click on the “list of channels”.
- You will be shown a list of followers, unfollowers, subscribers, and unsubscribers.
- Click on the unfollowers section to view unfollowers.
2. Through Unfollow
Unfollow is another great website that will let you track your follower list on Twitch, Twitter, and Mixer. You can enjoy a seven-day free survival before deciding to purchase the service for a monthly fee. Unfollow will show you a list of all the people that have unfollowed you or the ones you followed but they haven’t followed you back.
As a Twitch viewer, you can easily unfollow the streamers you are no longer interested in by heading to the app’s following tab. Clearing your following list might be necessary when it’s saturated. As a streamer, you can always keep tabs on the viewers that unfollow you through some secondary services.
Hi I’m a content writer at Eklipse gaming. I have a passion for gaming and I love writing about it.