Don’t know how to claim Back 4 Blood Twitch Drop? Don’t worry, you’re in the right place.
Back 4 Blood’s Open Beta was released last night for everyone to enjoy. Here’s how to get your hands on the Twitch drop.
Turtle Rock Studios has been hard at work on Back 4 Blood, the spiritual successor to Left 4 Dead.
Their objective, announced in March 2019, is to recreate the same enchantment Valve helped them capture in 2008 and 2009.
Players that want to play cooperative undead can do so until Monday, August 9.
To join, gamers will need to obtain a key for their preferred platform.
Fortunately for you, we’ve got the lowdown on how to get your hands on some zombified beauty.
How to Claim Back 4 Blood Twitch Drop
Back 4 Blood’s Open Beta is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Regardless of your selection, you have a strong probability of obtaining a code.
Twitch has teamed up with Warner Brothers Games to provide gamers a limited time drop enabling access to the Open Beta.
- To begin, if you haven’t already, you must establish a WB Games account. This may be done on their official website.
- Connect your preferred Twitch account to your WB Games account next.
- Watch a Twitch streamer play Back 4 Blood with drops enabled for 60 minutes.
- You will be able to get an early access code between August 5 and August 9 at 12PM PST (3PM EST/8PM BST).
- When you’ve finished, you may check your progress on the Twitch Drops webpage.
- You’ll be able to claim your drop here.
- Finally, on the WB Games portal, you can finally claim your Open Beta code for your preferred platform.
- Back 4 Blood, which immerses players in the depths of zombie hell, tries to replicate the exhilarating dread that enthralled fans in the past.
- Turtle Rock Studios isn’t holding back with the grueling campaign and brutal vs mode.
- Back 4 Blood will be released on October 12 for PlayStation 3, Xbox (Game Pass Day One), and PC.
A competitive online game enthusiast who has potato aim and grandma reflexes, but still enjoy writing about various games.