Do you want to know how to download YouTube on Nintendo Switch and watch your favorite video there? Well, you have visited the right place then. Basically, Nintendo Switch enables you to download and use any apps, including YouTube easily.
Interestingly, you won’t need extra effort to do it. Only with a few clicks, and you are all set. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at our guide on how to download YouTube on Nintendo Switch Lite or Oled.
How to Download YouTube on Nintendo Switch
To be able to download or re-download YouTube on your Switch, you’ll only need to do the following steps.
- To begin with, power your Nintendo Switch on.
- Then, from the Switch menu, click on the Nintendo eShop icon.
- Select the user who’s using the eShop.
- Go to Search/Browse.
- After that, go up to the search bar and the on-screen keyword will pop up.
- Type the YouTube app on the search bar.
- Next, select the YouTube app from the search results.
- Then, click the Download button on the right side of the screen. Hit the Close button on the next screen, and go back to the page menu.
- Wait a few minutes until the download progress has finished.
- Once the app has successfully downloaded, a pop-up will appear at the top left corner of the screen.
- After that, open the YouTube app and sign in with your Google account.
- There you have it. You can now enjoy your favorite video on YouTube.
How to Redownload YouTube On Nintendo Switch
Additionally, if you have downloaded YouTube previously, you still can re-download it whenever you want. The steps are the same as the steps above. The button will say Download if you’ve never downloaded it before. Otherwise, it will say Re-download if you have downloaded previously. And, that’s it.
That’s all about how to download YouTube on Nintendo Switch. Isn’t it quite simple to do? Additionally, Switch also enables you to download other apps. However, not all apps are available in eShop. It would be better to search about it through the search bar. If you find no result, so it means that the app you’re going to download isn’t available there.
In case you want to download YouTube videos on your PC, you’ll need additional software to help you out. Read our previous article about 7 best YouTube video downloader in our blog, and choose the right tool that suits you best.
Almira spends most of her time reading, writing, and playing games with her cats. She enjoys playing console games like GTA and Resident Evil. But among all those popular games, it’s always Cooking Mama that captures her heart.