TikTok is the newest social media platform on the scene, and it’s taking over the internet. Other than creating short videos, having a live stream is another great social media feature on TikTok. But how to get live access on TikTok?
In this blog post, we’ll show you 3 things to know about getting a live stream on TikTok. Without further ado, let’s get started!
Why You Should Go Live on TikTok
There are several reasons why you should go live on TikTok. First, going live is a great way to connect with your audience and build rapport. It’s also an excellent way to show off your personality and get people interested in what you have to offer.
Additionally, live streaming is a great way to create content that is fresh and engaging, which can help you attract new followers. Finally, going live on TikTok can be a fun, exciting experience and another opportunity to earn money!
Going live stream will let you receive virtual gifts. If you’re lucky enough, you might receive the Lion that worth around $400!
How to Get Live Access on TikTok
There are 2 requirements to go live on TikTok that you have to fulfill. First, you need to be 18 years old or older; second, you’ll need to have 1,000 followers to get live on TikTok.
After you fulfill that requirement, then you can start going live on TikTok anytime by following these steps:
- Tap the create button on the home screen (Plus sign in the bottom-middle of the screen).
- Swipe left until you found LIVE in the bottom navigation bar.
- Pick an image, write a title.
- Press Go LIVE to start your stream.
Once you are live, you can adjust the settings and explore features on live by tapping the three dots icon. From there, you can flip your camera, add effects, filter comments, and add moderators up to 20 users.
Tips for Going Live on TikTok
To attract as many viewers as you can, we got some tips when going Live on TikTok. Here are some brief tips you need to prepare:
- Choose an exciting and engaging topic that will capture the attention of your audience.
- Make sure you have good lighting and a clean background so that your live stream looks professional.
- Test out the audio and video quality of your live stream before you go live.
- Promote your live stream in advance on your other social media channels to get people excited about it.
That’s all you need to know about how to get live access on TikTok. Get out there and start creating content that your audience will love. And who knows, maybe you’ll even gain some new followers in the process.
If you are a streamer and trying to expand your audience to TikTok, you may wanna try Eklipse.gg.
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
Your friendly-neighborhood gamers that love playing MOBA and strolling on Twitch in his free time. Akbar has been playing games since Sega Genesis era, and started being a game writer in his late college day.