TikTok offers a range of audio and sound options for users to enhance their videos. The audio feature allows you to add music to your videos, while the sound feature adds sound effects and audio to your videos. However, there may be times when you want to know how to remove sound from a TikTok video.
Well, luckily you have stopped in the right place. This article provides a comprehensive guide on how to mute sound on TikTok live and video. All you need is to edit the sound and audio using the in-app feature. Without further ado, let’s just jump right into the tutorial.
How To Remove Sound From TikTok Video Directly
How to remove sound from TikTok video after posting? Removing the sound from your TikTok video is basically easy. You’ll only need to do a couple of clicks and bingo! You’re all set. Here’s how turn off auto sound on TikTok:
- To begin with, open the TikTok app on your device.
- Go to the video you want to remove sound from.
- Tap on the Music tab at the top of the center screen.
- Locate the sound you want to remove and tap the X at the bottom right of the screen.
- The sound will now be removed from the video.
How To Mute TikTok Video Using In-app Feature
Alternatively, if you don’t want to hear the sound without even removing it, you can simply mute it. Here’s how to mute TikTok on iPhone and Android:
- First, open the TikTok app and log in to your account.
- Navigate to the plus icon to record a new video or upload any existing video.
- Then, go to the editing screen and hit the Sounds option to mute your TikTok sound.
- Tap the Volume option to edit the volume of the sound.
- Now to mute the sound and the video, simply move the Added sound and the Original sound sliders to zero.
- Hit Next and proceed to the next step.
- Finally, hit Post to publish the video.
How To Remove Sound From TikTok Video After Posting
Did you know that you are also able to remove or mute audio from TikTok videos using any online tool? Yep, you can try Canva.
Canva is well-known for its strong graphic and web design features, but it also has video editing capabilities. This tutorial will guide you through muting your video easily. Here’s how to mute TikTok when opening app in Canva:
- Starting off by accessing Canva through the website or app.
- Log in using either a Google or Facebook account.
- Then, upload the video you want to edit to Canva.
- Drag your video to the storyboard.
- Next up, click the volume button in the upper left corner.
- Move the slider until the volume is 0, and you’re all set.
That’s all about how to remove sound from TikTok videos. Removing sound from TikTok videos is a straightforward process. By following the tips and best practices outlined in this article, you can ensure that the process goes smoothly and that the TikTok original sound copyright is removed successfully.
Anyway, there are various methods for removing sound from a TikTok video. You can use a mobile app or even a computer to accomplish this task. Check out our article for additional methods on removing sound from a TikTok video: How To Remove Audio From Video in 5 Different Methods.
Elevate your streaming game with Eklipse, the ultimate AI video editing tool designed for streamers and content creators. Save a whopping 90% of your editing time and transform your streams into viral clips with just one click.
Tech writer, gaming, streaming, gadgets. A decade’s experience. Informative, engaging.
Featured in web publications. Reviews new products. Loves gaming, tinkering.