Although TikTok has provided a draft folder to store and review videos, you might be experiencing unwanted loss of your saved videos. That’s why to prevent this kind of thing, it’s necessary to learn how to save TikTok drafts to camera roll.
Saving your TikTok drafts into your device can help preserve your video files. Sometimes if you need them back, or simply want to edit them using additional apps, you can just check your phone gallery.
Therefore, this article is going to guide you on how to save drafts to camera roll. Without further ado, let’s take a look at the tutorial.
How To Save TikTok Drafts to Camera Roll
Basically, saving TikTo into your device needs no extra effort to do. With only a few clicks, you’ll be all set. Here’s how.
- Start over by opening the TikTok app and logging in with your account.
- Then, hit the Profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Once you’ve seen your profile page, tap Drafts on the left side of the screen.
- After that, select the video you would like to save.
- Tap Next to the head of the options.
- In the ‘who can watch this video’ section, change it to ‘Only me.’
- Then, under more options, make sure that the Save to Device option is toggled on.
- Next, hit Post to post your video.
- Your TikTok footage is supposed to be automatically saved to your camera roll.
One thing to take note, you’ll see a watermark in your video. Some people may get annoyed with this, but if it doesn’t matter to you, that will be good.
How to Save a TikTok Draft to Camera Roll without Watermark
Want to get rid of the watermark on your TikTok videos? You should do the following tutorial.
- To begin with, open the TikTok Drafts folder from your profile.
- After that, select the draft you want to save.
- Then, tap on the thumbnail of the video to preview it.
- Hit the square in the top right corner of the screen to remove the option.
- Once you’ve seen the video as a whole, use any screen recorder on your device to record it.
- Finally, stop the recording process and save the video on your camera roll.
Other than using any screen recorder to get rid of the watermark, you can also delete them using TikTok watermark remover tool. In case you want to know more about how to save TikTok drafts on iPhone or Android without a watermark, you can read our previous article here.
So, that’s all about how to save TikTok drafts to camera roll easily. Although you need to post the video to save it to your gallery, your followers won’t see it since you have changed the watch permission setting. Now, your TikTok drafts are safely preserved on your phone.
Above all, if you want to edit your TikTok draft to be cooler, you can try Eklipse. Eklipse is basically an A.I-driven tool that can help you to clip the best gaming moment in just a snap. The special thing about this tool is that Eklipse now has a new feature called TikTok online video editor. Stay tuned to our blog to get more details about it.
Almira spends most of her time reading, writing, and playing games with her cats. She enjoys playing console games like GTA and Resident Evil. But among all those popular games, it’s always Cooking Mama that captures her heart.