Have you ever created tutorial videos on TikTok that turn out to be too long and tedious? That’s when you need a guide to learn how to speed up video on TikTok. Luckily, the app has a simple feature that allows you to adjust the speed of any video to your liking.
Whether you’re trying to save time or just want to add some extra pizzazz to your TikTok content, this simple trick is a game-changer. So let’s dive in and learn how to speed up or slow down your favorite TikTok videos in just a few simple steps!
How To Speed Up Video on TikTok While Recording
Basically, speeding up video on TikTok can be done in two different methods: during recording and after recording. In this section, we’re gonna walk you through the step-by-step on how to speed up the video while recording. Let’s go!
- First, launch the TikTok app on your phone and log in to your account.
- Tap the plus ‘+’ button to open the Video Recording screen.
- Hit the Speed icon in the right-side options.
- Then, select the desired speed you want to record.
- Now, you can start recording a new video by pressing the recording button.
- Once done, you can make some edits to your video to make it more appealing.
- If you are happy with the result, just proceed to the publish section.
- Write a caption and put hashtags, and hit Post.
Keep in mind that you can select 2x or 3x to speed up your video. Other than that, you can also select the TikTok duration from 15 seconds, 60 seconds, or 3 minutes.
How To Speed Up Pre-Recorded Video On TikTok
The steps to speed up the pre-recorded video on TikTok are pretty similar to when you do it during recording. Let’s see and follow the guide below to get it done.
- Open the TikTok app and log in to your account.
- Hit the plus ‘+’ button to open the Video Recording section.
- Then, instead of recording a new video, navigate to the Upload icon next to the recording button.
- Now, select the video you want to edit and post on TikTok.
- Tap Next.
- After that, tap the speedometer button, pick your desired speed: 2x, 3x, and hit Next.
- Proceed to add effects, sounds, stickers, and other editing options and hit Post to publish the TikTok video.
There you have it, how to speed up video on TikTok after recording and during the recording process. Go ahead and start experimenting with different speeds and see what kind of unique and creative content you can come up with.
Remember, TikTok is all about having fun and being creative, so don’t be afraid to play around and try new things! See you in the next article and happy TikToking!
A gaming writer and Twitch community management expert. My entertaining and informative content provides value to readers looking to improve their streaming setup or stay up-to-date with the latest gaming trends