Did you know that you can use an animated profile picture for Facebook? Here’s how to make a video for your profile picture on Facebook using Eklipse!
People think that what they see on social media reflects the owner of the social media. Hence why, almost every social media user is competing to make their Facebook profile page as attractive as possible.
One of them is through photos that are used for profiles. Photos that only show faces are interesting, and actually they can be made even more interesting by embedding moving photos or short animations called GIFs.
GIF is a graphic format in the form of animation with a very short duration. Facebook allows users to use images with GIF format as a Facebook account profile photo. The problem is that not everyone understands how to make an image or photo into a GIF format, that’s why Facebook has provided a feature that can be directly accessed from Facebook.
Here’s how to make a photo or GIF image on your Facebook profile using Eklipse.
How to Make a Video For Your Profile Picture on Facebook Using Eklipse
Eklipse is a powerful AI that is able to clip your highlights easily. Be it from YouTube, Twitch, or even Facebook. All you need to do is simply connect your stream to Eklipse and it will be able to generate your highlights that you can edit to a montage.
In addition, this tool provides a video editing tool that offers a lot of features. The latest one is the Weekly Showcase that allows you to add music after converting your video to TikTok!
There are also many features that will come following the future updates of Eklipse. If you want to create an attractive video for you Facebook profile picture, here’s how to do it.
- Log in to Eklipse using your username and password via this link.
- Now upload the clips you want to edit using Eklipse by connecting to your stream.
3. You can trim the clip using the trim tool.
4. To mask the abrupt cut in the clip, you can add a transition to smooth things up.
5. By clicking on the plus button, you can add text to your clips.
6. You can select the resize menu to change the aspect ratio of your clips and turn them vertical, horizontal, or square. In addition, you could also choose your preferred template for your video.
7. Once you are done editing your clips, you can go ahead and save the project.
Converting Your Video
Now that you have saved your video, it’s time to upload it on Facebook. It’s important to note that this video can also be used on other platforms as well as your profile picture and not just Facebook. However, to get the most of it, it’s a good idea that you should convert it to a GIF first. Here’s how to do it.
- First of all, open this online video to GIF converter tool.
- Click on “Upload Your Video Here” and choose the video you’d like to convert to GIF.
- Wait for your video to be processed. Afterwards, you can customize the aspect ratio of the video by clicking the drop-down menu.
- Click download to save the GIF to your computer.
- Now you’re ready to post your animated profile picture on whatever platform that supports it!
So, that’s how to make a video for your profile picture on Facebook using Eklipse. Pretty simple, right? Other than that, Eklipse also offers many various features that would help you create a great highlight compilation video or even a TikTok video.
With Eklipse, you can sit back, relax and enjoy your games. No need to learn video editing as well thanks to Eklipse’s simple user interface! More about Eklipse here.
A competitive online game enthusiast who has potato aim and grandma reflexes, but still enjoy writing about various games.