Want to create aesthetic, eye-catchy, and smooth videos for TikTok? You can always rely on a third-party platform to do so. In today’s article, I will tell you how to create a TikTok video using Eklipse’s editing software. So without further ado, let’s begin!
What is Eklipse?
Eklipse is a powerful AI-based software that automatically generates clips from your gaming streams. Besides being a clip generator, it also works as a very convenient video editing software. You can easily edit your clips and videos using Eklipse and post them on your social media platforms such as Twitch, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
How to create a TikTok video using Eklipse?
Follow these steps to edit your videos for TikTok using Eklipse:
- Record your video for TikTok. You can either record it using the TikTok app or use your phone camera.
- Now you can do lots of stuff to your video like adding transitions to it, cropping it, adding sound effects, etc. If you want to stand out from the rest, you should focus on smooth editing.
- If you want to trim the length of your video for TikTok, you can do so by using the trim tool. You need to abide by the time limit provided by TikTok.
- You can add transitions to your video by selecting the transitions section.
- Eklipse also allows you to add music of your own choice as well as sound effects.
- To add text to your video for TikTok, click on the plus icon.
- If you want to scale your video to fit a square, horizontal, or vertical format, you can do so by selecting the resize menu. For your TikTok video, you want the vertical format.
- Once you are satisfied with the editing of your TikTok video, you can go ahead and save your project.
So that’s how you can create aesthetic TikTok videos using Eklipse’s editing features.