A BRB screen is not only an informative tool, but it can also be an entertaining one. The problem is that customizing a BRB screen can be quite technical, especially for beginners. That’s where Eklipse’s new BRB Screen Feature comes in. Yes, we’re thrilled to announce our brand-new feature that can bring your streaming experience to the next level.
With Eklipse’s new feature, you can now create an engaging BRB screen with just a few clicks. No more technical headaches, this new feature makes it easy to keep your viewers entertained while you’re away. Here’s what you need to know!
What is the Eklipse BRB Screen Feature?
The “Be Right Back” (BRB) screen is a way for streamers to let their viewers know that they’re taking a quick break, but it’s usually just a static image with a message. Eklipse, on the other side, takes it a step further by allowing users to automatically play your amazing clips.
With Eklipse, you can show off your best highlight clips from your Eklipse Playlist while you’re away from the keyboard. This means you can serve your audience with your excellent gaming skills while waiting for your comeback on the screen.
Getting started is easy. Simply get the BRB code from Eklipse, paste it into your streaming software, and you’re all set!
Currently, this BRB screen feature is only offered for some of the biggest games like Call of Duty, Apex Legends, Fortnite, Overwatch, and Valorant. But don’t worry, we’re working on bringing it to even more games in the future. So, are you curious to give it a go?
Learn how to make a Playlist on Eklipse >> Eklipse New Feature Announcement
How to Use the Eklipse BRB Screen Feature in OBS Studio
Using the Eklipse BRB Screen Feature in OBS Studio is a breeze. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the Eklipse website.
- Log in to your account or create a new one.
- Navigate to Account Settings from the drop-down menu under the Profile Icon.
- Click on the Plugin Setting tab in the Account Settings section.
- Choose the playlist you want to show on your BRB screen and make sure you already have it created on Eklipse.
- Click on the Get Your BRB URL button to copy the code.
- Open OBS Studio.
- Click the “+” button or right-click on the project page and select Add.
- Select Browse.
- Give the project a title and hit OK.
- Paste the URL link from Eklipse, change the resolution, and click OK.
- Your BRB screen is now ready!
How to Access the Eklipse BRB Screen Feature in Streamlabs
Different software requires different steps to use it. To be able to access the BRB screen from Eklipse on Streamlabs, you can follow the guide below.
- First, open the Streamlabs app on your device.
- Then, create a new scene by hitting the Plus button next to Sources.
- Navigate to the General section > Browser Source > Add Source.
- Create a name for the new project and click Add Source.
- Next up, paste the URL link in the URL section in Browser > Close.
- Once the BRB screen is ready, you can adjust the resolution and let it air!
That’s all you need to know about the brand-new Eklipse BRB Screen Feature. With Eklipse’s automated service, creating a BRB screen has never been easier. And the best part? It’s free! Our team is still working on making the feature available, so be sure to keep an eye on our website, Eklipse.gg, to see when it’s ready for you.
Take your streaming show to the next level with the Eklipse BRB Screen. In case you want to try creating clips from your streaming without taking so much time, you can try the Eklipse Premium Edit feature. All you need is to make a request and let our professional editor team do the rest. Read more about it here: Level Up Your Clips with Eklipse Premium Edit: Say Bye to Hours of Editing!
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
Eklipse help streamer improve their social media presence with AI highlights that clip your Twitch / Kick streams automatically & converts them to TikTok / Reels / Shorts
A gaming writer and Twitch community management expert. My entertaining and informative content provides value to readers looking to improve their streaming setup or stay up-to-date with the latest gaming trends