As an Xbox gaming enthusiast, you probably have a bunch of your gaming clips saved up on your Xbox. So, how to download these clips on your pc? If you are wondering about this, you’re at the right place. Not knowing how to retrieve highlights of your gaming moments sure sucks. But you don’t have to worry because in this guide I will tell you how to download Xbox one clips to PC.
So without further ado, let’s begin.
How to download Xbox one clips to pc? Step-by-step guide
Follow these steps to download Xbox one clips to your pc:
- Open your Xbox one and scroll over to the community tab in the menu.
- Now select “manage captures”. In this section, you will see all your Xbox one clips that you have saved on your Xbox one device.
- Find the clip that you want to save to your pc and click on it.
- After selecting that clip, wait for the clip to load. Once the clip loads, press A on it. This will bring up a short menu. Here, you need to click on the share button in the middle.
- You can share your clips to Twitter, Club, or OneDrive. To save the clip to your pc or other devices, you need to share it with your OneDrive account.
More on Eklipse Blog >> How to Record and Capture Xbox Game Clips
- Now go to your PC or laptop and open any browser.
- In the browser, open the official OneDrive site.
- Now sign in on your OneDrive account with your email account and password.
- In your OneDrive, select “files” and go to “videos”.
- In the “videos” section, you will find the Xbox Game DVR file, click on it.
- You will find all your shared clips in this Xbox Game DVR file.
- To save the file to your pc, just click on the clip and select “download” from the top bar.
- Your file will now begin downloading on your device.
If you are looking for a way to save your Xbox One clips to your phone, you can click this link to the post > How To Save Xbox One Clips To Phone: An Easy Guide
So that’s how you can conveniently download your Xbox One clips to your pc or any other device with a browser.
Hi I’m a content writer at Eklipse gaming. I have a passion for gaming and I love writing about it.