It’s October 31st and you know what it means? Yep, it’s Halloween! We are excited to celebrate this spooky season with new TikTok templates in Eklipse! Now, you can increase your discoverability on TikTok or other social media by showing off your Halloween-themed content.
If you want to know how fantastic our TikTok interface templates are, stay here and keep reading. We promise to make your Halloween even more ghostly!
Eklipse’s Halloween-themed TikTok Templates
To hype up this year’s Halloween season, we are going to introduce you to our brand new three templates. They are just as cool as you expected. Here are the faces you can try on this spooky season.
1. Creepy Night
Create your TikTok videos creepier with a bit touch of graveyard shadow with this template.
2. Spooky Pumpkin
Halloween is incomplete without those scary pumpkins. No worries, this template will allow you to grab them all!
Boo! Calling the ghosts into your TikTok video to scare everyone!
How to Use TikTok Templates (The Eklipse Halloween-themed Templates)
You might wonder how to apply those incredible templates to your TikTok videos. Basically, we already added the templates in our library in Eklipse. So, to be able to access them, you simply clip your streaming video with Eklipse in a regular way. Then, you’ll be able to see the template options.
To be more clear, you can follow the steps below.
- First, register yourself on Eklipse and log in with your account.
Boost Your Streaming Presence in Social Media with AI Highlights
Eklipse help streamer improve their social media presence with AI highlights that clip your Twitch / Kick streams automatically & converts them to TikTok / Reels / Shorts
- Then, connect your Eklipse account with your streaming platform by clicking on the cable icon.
- After that, go to the Steams tab under the Video Library to access all your streaming videos, choose the All Streams tab and pick the best video you would like to clip.
- Choose the short clip you think is the best and hit Convert to TikTok/Reel button to turn it into a TikTok format.
- Next up, you’re going to see Eklipse’s template options, which include Halloween-themed ones. Pick what you like the most.
- Follow the next steps and boom! Your TikTok clip is now ready and of course with a creepier impression. You can either save it to your gallery or directly share them on your social media.
That’s our new Halloween-themed TikTok templates. Are you interested in trying them? They are airing now! In addition, you can definitely use it for free! So, what are you waiting for? Get yours now!
Almira spends most of her time reading, writing, and playing games with her cats. She enjoys playing console games like GTA and Resident Evil. But among all those popular games, it’s always Cooking Mama that captures her heart.